Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    if you're not studying turgrass management, you're failing at life.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    advanced economic statistics. average grade in that class was a 42%. lucky the teacher didnt give a **** (he was there for research and was forced to teach as well) or most of the class would have failed.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    For me Intermediate financial theory was the most difficult. More difficult that advanced financial theory.

For me accounting classes were all much easier than finance classes. I only took intermediate accounting 1 (didn't take 2) because it was the only elective left when I had to adjust my schedule. I was 1 of 3 students in the class who was not an accounting major and I was always 15-20% above the class average for tests.

Business calculus was one of the most failed classes at my school.

vCash
    Macroeconomics and Microeconomics both blew too

vCash
    Intermediate Accounting II. Professor was a dick which didn't make things any easier.

vCash
    Advanced Java/Android programming. As a first year course it was insane, I dropped it a few weeks in. But my friend's second project was 2200 lines of code -_- . I have to take it later but I would have failed hard because he didn't teach us nearly enough. The schools regular Java teacher lost her **** on him and said it was wayy too advanced for us.

vCash
    Physiology 1 was hard because its your first course going in depth with concepts. Going from Anatomy to Physio was difficult because it's from memorization to concept.

Believe it though, Physio is too easy compared to the classes you'll be taking once you're in the program. When I took Physio, the average grade for this particular prof was a C-. I got an A on the course, but when I looked over the sheet, there were only 5 As, 7-8 Bs, bunch of Cs and Fs.

O-Chem is on my list too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Latin 4th semester

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Advanced Java/Android programming. As a first year course it was insane, I dropped it a few weeks in. But my friend's second project was 2200 lines of code -_- . I have to take it later but I would have failed hard because he didn't teach us nearly enough. The schools regular Java teacher lost her **** on him and said it was wayy too advanced for us.
    Jesus 2200 lines? The longest code I've ever written was like 200 in java

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    Orgo. Taking the first half of it right now, second half next term. Its brutal. The average on our midterm was 56%
    thats not too bad. the average for my Orgo II class midterm was 38%. so proud of myself cuz i got 60%

vCash
    Most demanding? Business Calculus... Pulled and A, but I spent far too much time studying for that class.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    if you're not studying turgrass management, you're failing at life.
    what kind of pay/prospects does it have? have never heard of that ****.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Micro-econ, at the advanced level was the only course I had to buckle down and study my *** off to get a freakin B.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Computer Science/Engineering 100 :cry:

vCash
    Organic chem
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast