Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Hardest college course you've taken

I'm in my second year of college and I already know what my hardest college course is. I am currently in it and it is Physiology 1. To make it even harder I have the hardest teacher teaching it because she stepped in a week before the semester started for the easiest teacher who was teaching it. I've been stuck with here for the last 3 months and have a month until the final and im freaking out. So i was wondering what was your worst college course? i'm talking about the one where you couldn't even have a life.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Statics. No, that's not statistics spelled wrong. On average, about 40% of the people who take the class pass it the first time at my school.

vCash
    Mechanics of Materials when taken out of sequence. In retrospect, taking Materials Science and Dynamics beforehand would have helped A LOT...lol

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Productions and operations

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    In undergrad for me it was Orgo Chem Lab. Sooooo much work for 2 credits. Sooooo much work.

In grad school it was all hard, (My first semester was Neuroanatomy, neurochemistry1, neurophysiology1, and Multivariate statistics.) but it's grad school so you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Intermediate Accounting is the worst class for Accounting/Finance Students. Lucky, I'm just a Finance Major so I don't have to take as much accounting courses as Accounting Majors.

vCash
    Anatomy was tough. Anatomy lecture was 3 hours a week, plus cadaver lab was 5 hours a week. That's 8 hours a week for 4 credits. And the course-load was outrageous. At the time I felt it was unfair...I'd do as much work for that one class as my business major friends would do for all 5 of theirs. But it was invaluable. Toughest class I've taken, but the most rewarding. Physiology was very tough too.

O-Chem is another that people will complain about. But my prof was amazing, and it was actually something I understand well. Maybe why I'm going to grad school for chemistry
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Intermediate I and II accounting. Both really hard.

vCash
    Algebra

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    In grad school it was all hard, (My first semester was Neuroanatomy, neurochemistry1, neurophysiology1, and Multivariate statistics.)
    I can see all those neuro classes as extremely hard but multivariate statistics?!?!?!?!?!?! come on bro........that one is easy!!!! Especially compared to all those neuro classes you took!!! lol

For me, advanced group theory (math) is killer. I'm doing it now. I took intro group theory (also known as abstract algebra.....not that high school algebra most of you are thinking of....google it) already years ago and I'm doing the advanced classes right now. Just to give you an idea of it's difficulty, I have to know 30 plus page proofs, and be able to come up with proofs just as long for other situations. It has algebraic fields, and functions so complex, your brain will explode if you try to even see it ala Indiana Jones.

I guess everyone is different. I can tackle advanced math, but I'll shake and cry if I ever have to deal with Physiology or anything like that. Isn't Physiology taken in order to be a medical doctor?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    I can see all those neuro classes as extremely hard but multivariate statistics?!?!?!?!?!?! come on bro........that one is easy!!!! Especially compared to all those neuro classes you took!!! lol

For me, advanced group theory (math) is killer. I'm doing it now. I took intro group theory (also known as abstract algebra.....not that high school algebra most of you are thinking of....google it) already years ago and I'm doing the advanced classes right now. Just to give you an idea of it's difficulty, I have to know 30 plus page proofs, and be able to come up with proofs just as long for other situations. It has algebraic fields, and functions so complex, your brain will explode if you try to even see it ala Indiana Jones.

I guess everyone is different. I can tackle advanced math, but I'll shake and cry if I ever have to deal with Physiology or anything like that. Isn't Physiology taken in order to be a medical doctor?????
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Algebra

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post

My teacher for multivariate, wrote his own book, which was held together with a binder clip... It had a ridiculous number of type-os in it... Which we spent hours going over each class. Then everything was done by hand calculations... It was one of the most frustrating useless classes ever...

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Got a D- in Anatomy and Physiology.

vCash
    Anatomy, physics, and organic chemistry

Physics was just a bunch of doodoo, by far the hardest course I have ever taken

vCash
    Statistics
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast