Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1399
    vCash
    Like its been said, they will be a Punk stable, help him keep the belt. Maybe eventually work their way into some tag title matches.

But when that stable breaks up, its going to be great. Rollins vs Ambrose feud over the IC in the next year or so. Reigns has the look of a heel, but his background could make him a better face. Maybe Ambrose and Rollins stay together and Reigns/Steamboat become a sons of old school tag. Theres some potential there.

Plenty of room on the roster. They need faces badly, because they have a ton of people that are better heels. Ambrose is nothing but a heel to me, Rollins and Reigns could go either way. Without ever mentioning his background, Reigns has the look of a heel. Even though his Dad was a heel, I think their kids get over as faces easy. Which is why Dibiase, Henningand Harry Smith are mysteries to me.

vCash
    Big Show/Sheamus was an awesome brawl until the finish, and even so you have to recognize that the match had one purpose: To set up their final encounter at TLC.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    I didn't really like the PPV. Its funny, I hated the end of last PPV but I think it makes sense now. I think Cena ended up looking weak. He should have kicked out of and then had Punk finish him off with GTS. That would have been better! That said I did like the ending and I don't care if Cena looks weak. I think they did a great job getting through Punk/Ryback without Ryback looking weak. I hope they have another match at TLC with Cena out of the picture. Unlike HIAC a screwjob is easy in a TLC match. I'd have Maddox be assigned referee and be troubled over whether to help Ryback or join this new band of scoundrels!

I like that Miz is turning face but I don't like how they are doing it. He looked strong enough but he won't work well as a tweener, he needs to act like a face...like being buddy buddy with Orton, not feuding with him. Dolph's superkick was amazing and I assume it's going to lead to another match with Orton. They work well together, but I'd rather see Dolph vs Cena. I think they should do something with the Dolph/Vickie vs Cena/AJ angle. It has been good until tonight. Nothing else really happened on this PPV. 6/10.

vCash
    i just don't like that not many people finish cleanly ever anymore. not just tonight or with punk but ever. every time a heel wins he cheats... every time a face wins the heel gets distracted. theres never any creativity in the actual matches. like why not have punk pin cena clean. it would make him seem unbeatable going into the match with the rock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I didn't really like the PPV. Its funny, I hated the end of last PPV but I think it makes sense now. I think Cena ended up looking weak. He should have kicked out of and then had Punk finish him off with GTS. That would have been better! That said I did like the ending and I don't care if Cena looks weak. I think they did a great job getting through Punk/Ryback without Ryback looking weak. I hope they have another match at TLC with Cena out of the picture. Unlike HIAC a screwjob is easy in a TLC match. I'd have Maddox be assigned referee and be troubled over whether to help Ryback or join this new band of scoundrels!

I like that Miz is turning face but I don't like how they are doing it. He looked strong enough but he won't work well as a tweener, he needs to act like a face...like being buddy buddy with Orton, not feuding with him. Dolph's superkick was amazing and I assume it's going to lead to another match with Orton. They work well together, but I'd rather see Dolph vs Cena. I think they should do something with the Dolph/Vickie vs Cena/AJ angle. It has been good until tonight. Nothing else really happened on this PPV. 6/10.
    I heard the Reigns/Ambrose and Rollins group is going to be on their own and say the same things about Ryback that Maddox did basically saying that they have tried so hard to get to the WWE while Ryback is just handed everything. I think this would be good to do instead of sticking them in a faction with Punk at least right now because it allows to get Punk away from Ryback and start to build something with the Rock for the Royal Rumble. Also have heard that WWE is wanting to do Mick Foley vs Punk in a non-title match at TLC to end their fued as a filler before Rock but they don't know if Mick can fully go yet. I imagine with this too there will be some sort of Cena/Ziggler match at TLC to end whatever is going on with them and Vickie/AJ.

TLC Matches:

Show/Sheamus in Chairs match (hopefully ends their fued)
    Cena/Ziggler with some stip (Hopefully ends AJ/Vickie fued)
    AJ/Tamina (Who Cares)
    Punk vs Foley Non title Match

Other than that though I would be surpised to see what they do with Orton and Miz moving forward as well as Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns/Maddox and Ryback.

Also it sucks that Ziggler can only cash his MITB Case in on the World Heavyweight Championship as it seems that belt will close the show of any PPV making the cash in IMO feel less significant. I don't want them to do it on Smackdown either as I think that would make it less significant as well. Well I guess if they do in the next couple months close with the WHC belt on the line you will most likely know Ziggler will cash it in that night. I think they might do something like have The Rock win the WWE belt at RR and then have a #1 contenders match for the WWE belt at EC with Ziggler in that and losing but then they close EC with the WHC belt on the line in the chamber without Ziggler in it only to have someone win the belt and Ziggler cashing it after that and winning the belt. Maybe have Orton win and then Ziggler cash it in to setup an Orton/Ziggler match at WM29 with say Bryan winning the RR and challenging also for the WHC at WM29 setting up a Triple Threat match. Just a thought.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    I WILL watch tomorrow... Punk, Ambrose, & Rollins with Heyman managing is a fresh start to get me interested

vCash
    I enjoy Punk being the champion... What I don't enjoy is seeing him face John Cena ALL the time

vCash
    Last night you saw why the Ryback character is flawed. The only way he is losing is by a "screwjob" ending and how many different ways can you do that pay per view after pay per view?
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBomber41 View Post
    The Ziggler super kick and pin made the PPV for me. Clean victory over Orton, its about god damn time they gave that man a clean, meaningful victory over a top star.
    On a big 4 PPV as well.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I didn't really like the PPV. Its funny, I hated the end of last PPV but I think it makes sense now. I think Cena ended up looking weak. He should have kicked out of and then had Punk finish him off with GTS. That would have been better! .
    Agree witht that - Cena was out for way too long and then just got up and walked away with 0 reaction after the pin. Terrible job - it just looked stupid for him to walk away so quickly after being out cold for a good 2 minutes or so. Punk shoulda GTS'ed him.

With that said .. very glad to see Rollins & Ambrose finally. I wouldn't be surprised though if they are not necessarily tied to Punk directly. Though they have to be careful - they can't just throw them to Ryback like they did Maddox .. these guys need to be protected.

p.s. last night was hands down the best quality stream i've ever seen.

vCash
    best in the world

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I WILL watch tomorrow... Punk, Ambrose, & Rollins with Heyman managing is a fresh start to get me interested
    they need more stables with managers, this has good potential.

Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I enjoy Punk being the champion... What I don't enjoy is seeing him face John Cena ALL the time
    absolutely agree, it just goes to show you that wwe is lacking in quality opponents

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    If they do have Ambrose and Rollins join up with Punk managed by Heyman, I think this stable will be better than New Nexus

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    If they do have Ambrose and Rollins join up with Punk managed by Heyman, I think this stable will be better than New Nexus
    agreed, but do the wwe writers have that much intelligence?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I figured Miz and Ziggler would have been the last two and they would have went at it. Actually what they should have done is have Orton get eliminated and have it be 3 against 1. He could have pinned the next to leaving it Miz vs Ziggler and have Ziggler finally win. If they want to get Miz over as a face that would have been a good way to do it. The fans would have gotten behind him and the underdog scenario.

Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast