Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
Results 1,396 to 1,399 of 1399
    vCash
    That was an awesome PPV...I loved almost everything about it.

The Ziggler super kick was awesome. They need to keep letting him use that as a finisher. It was awesome.

Shaemus didn't win the title, which I am in favor of.

And lastly, Punk winning with the help of Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns was ****in awesome.

That is gonna be an awesome stable. I bet Brad Maddox is a part of it too.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    That was an awesome PPV...I loved almost everything about it.

The Ziggler super kick was awesome. They need to keep letting him use that as a finisher. It was awesome.

Shaemus didn't win the title, which I am in favor of.

And lastly, Punk winning with the help of Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns was ****in awesome.

That is gonna be an awesome stable. I bet Brad Maddox is a part of it too.
    I think so too

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I figured Miz and Ziggler would have been the last two and they would have went at it. Actually what they should have done is have Orton get eliminated and have it be 3 against 1. He could have pinned the next to leaving it Miz vs Ziggler and have Ziggler finally win. If they want to get Miz over as a face that would have been a good way to do it. The fans would have gotten behind him and the underdog scenario.
    Yeah they are doing an awful job turning Miz face. The writers are so lazy that they think they can just put him on a face team at SS and then have a couple single matches with heels and that will put him over with no backstory or any reasoning to why he is fighting WWE "Evil" now. Just lazy IMO.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Yeah they are doing an awful job turning Miz face. The writers are so lazy that they think they can just put him on a face team at SS and then have a couple single matches with heels and that will put him over with no backstory or any reasoning to why he is fighting WWE "Evil" now. Just lazy IMO.
    I agree. As a fan I still have no idea why the **** he turned face from being a whiney little *****. They assume you would figure out that Miz was horrible and stale as a heel and they need another face with cena and ryback
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394