Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I don't pay attention to those fake piston fans worried about links & quotes...lol but yea I agree with u 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn:24370191
    Oh, seriously, who gives fawk is somebody doesn't quote properly or mixes up a link. Let's talk about this issue he's bringing forward.

THIS TEAM IS NOT WINNING GAMES!!!! Why are we playing Maxiell? His numbers aren't as good as Drummon, and we need to see if Drummond can play... he's gotta get consistent minutes so he can develope as an NBA player.

This team can not get much worse than where it is right now (1-9? We have more losses than any team in the league right now).

Detroit has potentially the best young PF/C combo in the league in Monroe and Drummond... let's see if these guys are for real and see what kind of damage thay can do.

And fawkin amnesty Charlie-V already!

vCash
    I'm with u idk why he isn't getting at least 25mins. He could actually win ROY Award if he got 25-30mpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by iu92grad:24366536
    I agree. Why isn't this guy playing more? I know they wanted to take it slowly with Andre, but he's proved that he deserves the playing time. He's not looking like a rookie, he's playing with energy and I love it when Andre and Greg are out there together. Go with Monroe, Drummond, Prince, Singler and Knight. Play your future and let them grow together (not saying Prince is "our future," but you know what I mean

vCash
    Eventually we are going to get what we are asking for. Apparently they feel Drummond needs to be eased into the starting role...I don't know.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    I don't understand the method of losing and playing vets major minutes. I just don't see why we don't play the young core of this team more minutes particularly Drummond, because honestly what do we have to lose. Any chance of us competing for a playoff spot we are going to need to ride our young guys especially Kyle and Drummond. Great post/article.

vCash
    I don't know why we don't play him. Its not like throwing him into the starting line up is going to affect him in a negative way. Putting him in will also improve Greg Monroe's play because then Drummond can play center and Monroe can play PF which will improve his offensive stats cause he can easily over power most PF. This needs to happen now before the season is lost forever. They will put him in eventually but in this case sooner is much better than later.

vCash
    Yea I agree 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77:24437849
    I don't know why we don't play him. Its not like throwing him into the starting line up is going to affect him in a negative way. Putting him in will also improve Greg Monroe's play because then Drummond can play center and Monroe can play PF which will improve his offensive stats cause he can easily over power most PF. This needs to happen now before the season is lost forever. They will put him in eventually but in this case sooner is much better than later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    I concur!

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)

vCash
    Drummond could be the best rookie from this class in 3-5 years. I love Lillard, Davis, MKG, and Barnes too. I like those five as the future superstars from this draft class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    I'm with u idk why he isn't getting at least 25mins. He could actually win ROY Award if he got 25-30mpg.
    hahahahaha...look up Damian Lillard #'s and tell me Drummond could win ROY.. jesus
    BREAKOUT PLAYER OF THE YEAR..LEHGOO

DE 6'5 251 lbs OF PURE STEEL

#79 BIG WILLY YOUNG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalions23 View Post
    hahahahaha...look up Damian Lillard #'s and tell me Drummond could win ROY.. jesus
    You realize Lillard um lets see how do you say it, STARTS?!?

And he gets more minutes.

AAL: #FreeStafford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

Exactly!

D Lillard- 37.3 mins
    A Davis- 28.3 mins
    MKG-28.3 mins per
    D Waiters-30.7 mins
    B Beal- 27.1 mins
    Valanciunas- 22.5 mins

Mr Drummond- 16.4 mins

Nuff said. When he gets a bit more experience, he will continue upward. By the end of the season, I could see him in the top 3-5 rookies.

vCash
    If Drum got 37 min a game he would EASILY be averaging 20 pts and 10 rebs a game.

AAL: #FreeStafford

vCash
    If Drum got 37 min a game he would EASILY be averaging 20 pts and 10 rebs a game.
    Maybe not those numbers unless his FT shooting was around 65%. I think he could be around 17pts/11rebs/1stl/2blks per game with those minutes. That would be
    consideration for ROY.

vCash
    Drummond is a future superstar & he is leading all rookies in PER & shooting % with half the minutes these other rookies are getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan:24445329

Exactly!

D Lillard- 37.3 mins
    A Davis- 28.3 mins
    MKG-28.3 mins per
    D Waiters-30.7 mins
    B Beal- 27.1 mins
    Valanciunas- 22.5 mins

Mr Drummond- 16.4 mins

Nuff said. When he gets a bit more experience, he will continue upward. By the end of the season, I could see him in the top 3-5 rookies.

vCash
    Look at lillards minutes & he is the pg which means he has the ball more,& runs the plays. But we play lillard tommorow let's see him & knight go at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dalions23:24441985
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12