Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I'm against all suppliments, yes, remember all that hydroxy cut, ephedrine, and jacked garbage you guys been shoving down your throats, there's a reason that crap gets pulled off the shelf. If you guys think that stuff belongs in your liver, fine, destroy your body over short gains however you want to. But were not talking about that right now.

Cross fit, lmao, it's a damn pyramid scam for people who want to be great at doing made up work outs. Go to a local cross fit gym, believe Me, it doesn't look like the competitions you see on tv. A bunch of fools bragging about there intense workout, yelling at each other, but they all look like crap, can't even tell they workout.

Its more like this, than what you see on tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8up6...e_gdata_player
    A) What does any of that have to do with creatine ...
    B) You will get the same **** with every exercise regiment... There are always people who are idiots. Does everyone strength/wight lift properly? Hell no.

When done properly cross fit is a very viable exercise route. It's just not for everyone.

vCash
    Sorry I enjoy my spine placement, knee joints, and rotator cuffs too much to risk them doing squats at warp speed and swinging around a bar like a monkey on acid.

That is freaking ********.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Sorry I enjoy my spine placement, knee joints, and rotator cuffs too much to risk them doing squats at warp speed and swinging around a bar like a monkey on acid.

That is freaking ********.
    it's called working out. whenever you lift your putting yourself at risk. I know a lot of people who regularly train crossfit and they feel less pain than they do when they run.

if it's ********, please, start doing what I said and try it and record you time.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post

vCash

vCash
    I'm against all suppliments, yes, remember all that hydroxy cut, ephedrine, and jacked garbage you guys been shoving down your throats, there's a reason that crap gets pulled off the shelf. If you guys think that stuff belongs in your liver, fine, destroy your body over short gains however you want to. But were not talking about that right now.

Cross fit, lmao, it's a damn pyramid scam for people who want to be great at doing made up work outs. Go to a local cross fit gym, believe Me, it doesn't look like the competitions you see on tv. A bunch of fools bragging about there intense workout, yelling at each other, but they all look like crap, can't even tell they workout.

vCash
    check out muscle/fitness and mens health magazines or twitter. they always give some good workouts for what you're lookin for

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    I don't/ have not done cross fit, but it works very well for a lot of people. I think it's a great idea and helps people become active, that in itself is the hardest/ toughest part for some.

If someone does it, support them. It will only help that person, and may help you along the way.

I have taken just about every supplement years ago (age 18-25). As I have gotten older (35+) I do not take anything.

I think the BEST way is, eat healthy all THE TIME (everyday/ every meal). Drink a lot of water, stay away from supplements, they are not healthy for your body. But then again thats coming from Uncle Bird Fan, who is trying to help you

Im 35+ and the fittest guy/ one of the fittest guys I know. It takes a lot of work but its worth it. Also as you get older you don't want your kids watching you pound supplements, not the right message to send to my 8y/ 5y son or the kids/ young adults I coach.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    High intensity Work-out, Protein, water, carbs,slow lifting,Compound Exercise,interval training, squats, Push-ups, are some effective work-out.

vCash

That was really hard to watch
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Best short time workouts are jumping jacks, body weight squats, push ups or knee push ups, dips using chair or table.

vCash
    Best Upper body quick workout is pullups

Best lower body workout is squats
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Best Upper body quick workout is pullups

Best lower body workout is squats

vCash
    Hey..
    For me quick but all time best and most effective workouts are
    1 Pullups
    2 Kettlebells
    3 crossfit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast