Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,193
    vCash
    1500

    Quick but effective workouts

    What are some of your favourite workouts when short on time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,834
    vCash
    1500

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,389
    vCash
    1150

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    The way that guys does pullups is that right. It seems it would be much easier that way.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I am far to white to lift weights with that much rythmn. Thats some funny shat though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,834
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    The way that guys does pullups is that right. It seems it would be much easier that way.
    It's a different way to do pullups called the kipping pullup. it's what they do in crossfit. with many crossfit workouts, such as Fran, it's all about time. and you need to do 21, 15, and 9 pullups as quickly and efficiently as possible.
    **********

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,144
    vCash
    1500
    Bumbell shrugs, lat raises, shoulder flys, seated leg/ ab raises. Super set, cir. train all.

    That one just popped in my head.

    LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

    " The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,256
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    It looks like it would be pretty easy to injure yourself working out this fast wouldn't it?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,669
    vCash
    1500
    Kettlebells

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    Cross fit, SMH, biggest scam in fitness world ever.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,389
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Cross fit, SMH, biggest scam in fitness world ever.
    Wasn't it you who said creatine is a scam/useless?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,834
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Cross fit, SMH, biggest scam in fitness world ever.
    no, you are wrong. thats exactly why some of the worlds fittest people train with crossfit and more and more athletes are starting to. the day that you can do Fran in less than 2 minutes is the day you can say it's a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Wasn't it you who said creatine is a scam/useless?
    exactly.
    **********

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Wasn't it you who said creatine is a scam/useless?
    I'm against all suppliments, yes, remember all that hydroxy cut, ephedrine, and jacked garbage you guys been shoving down your throats, there's a reason that crap gets pulled off the shelf. If you guys think that stuff belongs in your liver, fine, destroy your body over short gains however you want to. But were not talking about that right now.

    Cross fit, lmao, it's a damn pyramid scam for people who want to be great at doing made up work outs. Go to a local cross fit gym, believe Me, it doesn't look like the competitions you see on tv. A bunch of fools bragging about there intense workout, yelling at each other, but they all look like crap, can't even tell they workout.

    Its more like this, than what you see on tv.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8up6...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-07-2012 at 08:24 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    9,369
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I'm against all suppliments, yes, remember all that hydroxy cut, ephedrine, and jacked garbage you guys been shoving down your throats, there's a reason that crap gets pulled off the shelf. If you guys think that stuff belongs in your liver, fine, destroy your body over short gains however you want to. But were not talking about that right now.

    Cross fit, lmao, it's a damn pyramid scam for people who want to be great at doing made up work outs. Go to a local cross fit gym, believe Me, it doesn't look like the competitions you see on tv. A bunch of fools bragging about there intense workout, yelling at each other, but they all look like crap, can't even tell they workout.

    Its more like this, than what you see on tv.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8up6...e_gdata_player


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,834
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I'm against all suppliments, yes, remember all that hydroxy cut, ephedrine, and jacked garbage you guys been shoving down your throats, there's a reason that crap gets pulled off the shelf. If you guys think that stuff belongs in your liver, fine, destroy your body over short gains however you want to. But were not talking about that right now.

    Cross fit, lmao, it's a damn pyramid scam for people who want to be great at doing made up work outs. Go to a local cross fit gym, believe Me, it doesn't look like the competitions you see on tv. A bunch of fools bragging about there intense workout, yelling at each other, but they all look like crap, can't even tell they workout.

    Its more like this, than what you see on tv.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8up6...e_gdata_player
    I workout at a crossfit gym. I don't always train crossfit, but I see it almost everyday. and you picked a video of people just starting out. you have no idea what your talking about. everyday, crossfit as a workout of the day. start doing it, and then come here and record your results. If it's such a waste of money, then you should have no problem recording good results.
    **********

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •