Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Reggie Evans Receives Flopping Warning

vCash
    pitiful. Blake Griffin is next.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Barea was warned in the first game of the season..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    pitiful. Blake Griffin is next.
    I hope so. I doubt they would actually fine him though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Barea was warned in the first game of the season..
    I didn't think what he did was that much of a flop. Especially compared to the other first game warning Donald Sloan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_r4JcYXAp0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    I didn't think what he did was that much of a flop. Especially compared to the other first game warning Donald Sloan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHt1hrYe_I

Barea's It's iffy. I feel the NBA will go after non-stars to try and prove their point first. That was an offensive foul, Barea just snapped his head to sell it, which he probably didn't need to do.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

yeah, that one was worse, for sure. He twirled around like a ballerina, when he could have just tripped up and fell or something.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHt1hrYe_I

Barea's It's iffy. I feel the NBA will go after non-stars to try and prove their point first. That was an offensive foul, Barea just snapped his head to sell it, which he probably didn't need to do.
    That didn't look like a flop at all... that look like the offensive player shoved his hand in Baea's face.

The Sloan one I didn't actually have a problem with. He did flail his hands a little, but it looked like his body was just following the momentum of the hit.

The Reggie Evans one... man... I gotta lot of respect for him... he's tough, I can't believe he'd intentionally flop like that... it looked like he got hit and then thought the other arm was coming back to hit him so he started to fall back to brace himself/move out of the way and then the arm just didn't come, but he'd already committed his body.

Baera certainly shouldn't have even gotten a warning. The other two, I guess. A warning isn't so bad. As long as they weren't fined. But seriously, who the fawk is Donald Sloan?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    That didn't look like a flop at all... that look like the offensive player shoved his hand in Baea's face.

The Sloan one I didn't actually have a problem with. He did flail his hands a little, but it looked like his body was just following the momentum of the hit.

The Reggie Evans one... man... I gotta lot of respect for him... he's tough, I can't believe he'd intentionally flop like that... it looked like he got hit and then thought the other arm was coming back to hit him so he started to fall back to brace himself/move out of the way and then the arm just didn't come, but he'd already committed his body.

Baera certainly shouldn't have even gotten a warning. The other two, I guess. A warning isn't so bad. As long as they weren't fined. But seriously, who the fawk is Donald Sloan?
    Its the head snap that got him. I don't agree with it at all, he was simply selling an obvious foul. The flops that need to be punished are the ones that are fouls BECAUSE of the flop alone.

vCash
    Evans deserves a warning for that. Evans has been a flopper for a while, and that one was obvious. No foul, he just dove backwards.

vCash
    LOL the video

vCash

lol'd hard at that video

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    big shocker here

vCash
    What a surprise

vCash
    I love flops when they're bad. Like the Sloan one. I mean I know they're not good for the NBA obviously, and it sucks to have something like that change the game drastically, but they're really entertaining.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast