Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    This team is fearless.
    Lebron talks mad trash to Tucker and the fans earlier and hasn't score ON Tucker since.

vCash
    The Dragon!!!!!! If only we could unleash the BEASt too .

vCash
    Coro just posted that Lebron is 0-4 with Tucker guarding him. The 2 makes were on fast breaks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    The Dragon!!!!!! If only we could unleash the BEASt too .
    Baby steps for now. He's laying better the last couple games.

vCash

vCash
    Has a coach ever been demoted??

vCash
    We have a slew of winnable games coming up for the rest of the month.

Dragic is gonna be a future allstar. He's so good.
    He was said to be the 2nd best PG out of his draft. Rose, obviously Westbrook is ahead, but I'd have Dragic right behind them.

vCash
    At least it was an entertaining game. Our team is really gritty. Fun to watch. That's all you can ask during a transition phase.

Nice to see another good game from Morris too.

vCash
    Has a coach ever been demoted??
    I thought he did better this game. Once the bench started struggling, he brought in key starters.

I'm really worried about Dudley. He doesn't seem to fit on this team anymore

vCash
    ^^^Maybe he got his pay day, he got the starting job and he has the "trust" of Gent and the FO so he has no more motivation. I doubt that is the case though, what I do think is happening with him is that the new role of leader is too much for him. Right now he still has value trade him for Milsap or Chandler!!!

vCash
    one thing i notice (and like) about this ragtag team is every single game, we have at yhe very least 5 players scoring in double figures

Oneal (called it! i said he'll be good back up to gortat) Morris, Telfair, and Brown (who i think should start) are playing well off the bench

Scola a bad game, can't seem to make shots tonight

Dragic consistent as usual

Beasley improving in the last 2 games offense-wise

Tucker -- our new lock-down defender! although it was against an ailing James

vCash
    ^^^Maybe he got his pay day, he got the starting job and he has the "trust" of Gent and the FO so he has no more motivation. I doubt that is the case though, what I do think is happening with him is that the new role of leader is too much for him. Right now he still has value trade him for Milsap or Chandler!!!
    i really think he should be benched now, at least beasely is contributing offensively, i'll be all in favor of a Brown-Telfair SG rotation

vCash
    This post is positive even though we lost...

O'Neal aint done yet! He's been exactly what we needed over the last couple of games. Glad we picked him up.

I called it when we signed him; Tucker is becoming a fan favorite. He's been great on D and is someone I hope stays with the team past his 2 year contract. Love his energy and intensity.

And y'know what, even though I don't like him much, Shannon Brown should be in the conversation for 6th man of the year. He's scoring really well in only 22 minutes a night. I don't think he'd get it because we aren't winning but he's playing as well as any other 6th man right now.
    Last edited by Huntey; 11-18-2012 at 06:49 AM.

vCash
    Gentry said in his post game that he's finally grew the brain to make changes to the starting lineup. I can't wait to see what they are. I'm gonna guess that Dudley is no longer starter though

I love that a lot of his Tweeter followers are giving him hell for throwing this season Keep em coming guys!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123