51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iggy

14 27.45%
  • Melo

37 72.55%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Better player Melo or Iggy

Yes Iggy is better on defense and a better play maker. But IMO Melo's ability to score from anywhere on the floor and carry an offense single handedly makes him the better player.

I would hear a case for Iggy in a certain system, but I truly don't think many people would take Iggy over Melo.

vCash
    #TeaMelo

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Melo, especially now that he has been playing passable D.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Iggy
    [

vCash
    Carmelo.

vCash
    Carmelo. Iggy back then when he was a better scorer. But his scoring stats have gone down a lot

vCash
    They're such different players that it's hard to compare. It probably depends on the team they're going to...but I'd imagine Melo would be a slightly better starting point.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    melo easily.

i wouldnt take iggy as my #1 guy

vCash
    Melo, for sure right now. He's finally playing some defense and may be a better leader than Iggy imo. What really sealed the deal for me is Melo's play in clutch moments.

vCash
    what is this a joke Melo is alot closer to lebron then iggy n better then Durant book it

vCash
    I know that Melo is better but people are going to kill you for making the comparison. You will have the homers tell you what a joke it is, thats because playmaking and defending are generally underrated aspects of the game.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I like Iggy a lot. I like what he does on defence, I like his all-around game. I mean, Melo is more gifted offensively no doubt, and Melo is a very good rebounder for his position, or at least has been in the past, but while I would be inclined to agree that Melo is perhaps a better one-on-one player, I'd rather have Iggy on my team, because Iggy is a team player. That said, if I was a GM I would likely try to emmulate the Joe D. formula, or the SA formula for building a team, rather than the MIA method. I like good team basketball where people share the ball.

I like a guy who has an impact on the game regardless of whether I'm running plays for him. If Iggy only scores 9 points for example, chances are he was doing a lot of other things that were helping the team out. If you aren't running plays for Melo... you likely aren't getting much out of him.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    what is this a joke Melo is alot closer to lebron then iggy n better then Durant book it
    I'm a Melo homer and he's nowhere near Lebron...stop it. But he is WAYYY better than iggy. What a foolish thread. Iggy isn't a legit #1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I know that Melo is better but people are going to kill you for making the comparison. You will have the homers tell you what a joke it is, thats because playmaking and defending are generally underrated aspects of the game.
    To be completely honest. I just want the poll. I got frustrated after a poster tried to bash my head in earlier today. I respect Iggy's game a lot, but when I chose Melo earlier and was called an idiot it was time to unleash the masses.

vCash
    If I'm starting a team from scratch, Melo.

If I'm a piece away and looking for that last cog, Iggy.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast