Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Id be frustrated too if opposing players keep beating me up without foul calls.
    This is his 3rd season. He should've learned a long time ago that, that's part of the game. You're taught from an early age to play through the fouls. He has no excuse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    This is his 3rd season. He should've learned a long time ago that, that's part of the game. You're taught from an early age to play through the fouls. He has no excuse.
    He's probably used to getting the foul calls when he was in highschool and college considering he's only less than 3 years removed from college, it's hard to grow out of that.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    He's probably used to getting the foul calls when he was in highschool and college considering he's only less than 3 years removed from college, it's hard to grow out of that.
    I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can only do so for so long.

He did just come off suspension. He has a had rough start so far. And I'm sure there was something going on behind the scenes in the locker room, hence the players meeting.

Now, Brooklyn, Lakers, and Utah are the next 3 games. Those are tough teams with good frontcourts. Boogie has to be in control of his emotions or else we're gonna get blown out by 20.

I really hope attitude of the team was addressed in the players meeting and I hope Smart talked to Boogie and got his head right so he can get back on the right track.

vCash
    When it comes to DMC, I'm the excuse machine. The only criticism i'll give him is he shoots to many jumpers... too many long 2's. Might as well step back a foot if he's going to shoot so far out.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I am on the give Jimmer minutes bandwagon, I am not quite on the start Jimmer bandwagon.

vCash
    game is on news10 today!

<3

vCash
    game is on news10 today!
    Woah, really?! It's been a few years since they've showed a game it seems like.

vCash
    News10... Well that sucks!

Looks like I'll be watching the game via internet.

vCash
    Brooks, Evans, Salmons, Thompson, Cousins.

<3

vCash
    We're looking good. For some reason we can't even put a body on Lopez. He's getting a lot of touches.

Boogie is looking good too.
    Last edited by ZebraCity916; 11-18-2012 at 06:36 PM.

vCash
    It was nice to see the starting lineup leave and we were not down 10 points.

The second string is giving up too many easy inside shots.

vCash
    Is it me, or does the Chuckwagon's offensive game really improved?? He's looking good. I'm actually comfortable when he gets the ball down low and posting up.

vCash
    Chuck does look good.

Thomas Robinson learning from Cousins and JT and making a obvious frustration foul. The refs let him get away with 1 shove when they did not call the whistle he did it again.

vCash
    Wow, the Kings should sign me, I know I can make wide open shot. Just stand in a corner and shoot.

vCash
    We make a couple stupid plays and we're down by 12.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast