Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    This team isn't going to get the job done. They're undersized in the back-court, and streaky as hell. Kings have 1 dimensional players.... I'm ready for moves to be made. Fire Smart, make some trades, and maybe it could help the chemistry and overall talent of the team.
    Huh??

Players would rather play with Smart than some random interim coach that they don' trust. You really think this team would buy into a new coaches system right off the back??

Trading players doesn't build chemistry, so I don't know how it would help. All that does is put us at square one.

We don't need anything right now, but to play together, play smart, and play hard.

We started to play better tonight. If we don't keep improving and we just keep losing game after game, then we can take drastic measure and make some trades.

Everyone is freaking out too quick. We're only 10 games into the season.

vCash
    We could hire the best coach in the world and we won't be a good team. We have to draft and acquire basketball players instead of athletes, players that fit roles for a NBA team and not players that are best suited for the gym. At some point players have to perform.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Huh??

Players would rather play with Smart than some random interim coach that they don' trust. You really think this team would buy into a new coaches system right off the back??

Trading players doesn't build chemistry, so I don't know how it would help. All that does is put us at square one.

We don't need anything right now, but to play together, play smart, and play hard.

We started to play better tonight. If we don't keep improving and we just keep losing game after game, then we can take drastic measure and make some trades.

Smart isn't getting the job done. If Kings continue on this losing streak he needs to go.

This Kings squad has no chemistry and its not like its there first year playing together. Chemistry could improve through a trade, and that's by bringing in different talent. Kings have a bunch of puzzle pieces that don't fit.

Coming into this year, there is no reason why the Kings should be 2-8. Everyone is underachieving.

This squad needs to be improved... coaching and players! Kings look like they are on there way to winning no more than 30 games this year, and that's not okay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    We could hire the best coach in the world and we won't be a good team. We have to draft and acquire basketball players instead of athletes, players that fit roles for a NBA team and not players that are best suited for the gym. At some point players have to perform.
    That's the thing... even when they perform, its in spurts. No consistency at all, that's why the Kings need to shake this roster up instead of dragging this rebuilding process to a 15 year plan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Huh??

I love the optimism, but what has this team done to give us even a glimmer of hope. Even when tonight's game was close in the fourth quarter, I never felt that we actually had a chance to win. We're going to be the worst team in the league this season. Unless something drastic happens, I'm not sure that we win 20 games this season.

vCash
    I agree with you about our players, but I still think that a coaching change would make a difference. The only problem is that I doubt that an established coach would want to take over this team.

vCash
    If wed are going to lose, let's be the best at it! And ofcourse hope the lotto bug doesn't bite us back 3 spots! The nets were just on fire for the first half. (Shrug) we didn't play all that bad. The refs still hate our guts, and have no respect for us, so the no-call was back in effect for some of the game. I.t. showed his d' is better the brooks for the night. Boogie looked... really flat. Gaspping for air, no running the floor. T rob, man... my man is lost out there. Jimmer got ate up fast, thornton has no faith in anyone so with 15 on the clock, it looks like a good time to jack a 3 up! The defence really let me down though, and I've seen this for a couple game now, we are letting the offencive plays get to where they want to go to make there set. Their bigs go as low as they want... easy baskets, if not a pass out to wide open marks man on the 3 line. That has to stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Smart isn't getting the job done. If Kings continue on this losing streak he needs to go.

This Kings squad has no chemistry and its not like its there first year playing together. Chemistry could improve through a trade, and that's by bringing in different talent. Kings have a bunch of puzzle pieces that don't fit.

Coming into this year, there is no reason why the Kings should be 2-8. Everyone is underachieving.

This squad needs to be improved... coaching and players! Kings look like they are on there way to winning no more than 30 games this year, and that's not okay.
    I agree. If Smart can't get them on the right track by Christmas, I'll be on the bandwagon to fire him.

Their chemistry is definitely weak. Making our chemistry better through a trade is a long shot. The only way we start winning games after a trade is if we get a player that totally changes the look of our team. A "game" changing player, if you will. I don't see us being able to make a trade for a high caliber player like that this early in the season. Especially one that wants to play here, for that matter.

We are underachieving, but I'm gonna use Boogie and T-Rob's suspension as an excuse for at least 2 of those losses. Not saying much, but 2 wins is 2 wins. Still no excuse for our lackluster performance. It's pathetic and there's no reason we should be getting blown out. Boogie or no Boogie.

At this rate, we won't win 20 games.......

vCash
    The only chance we have to get chemistry is to trade. Take two players move them get two more ; that can change the whole team. You can only play 5 players at the same time and one good player can change everything. That's what I belive. Give me lebron and take I.t., evens, thornton, and t rob. One player can make a huge difference. As much as we want cousins to be a superstar; he's not. He's a good player. With a really good player he can turn corner to be great. But he needs help, he doesn't make everyone better. Like evens doesn't. So I think we need a trade even if it includes cousins. But we need a star. Not players that play well next to a star; ie. Jj hickson.

vCash
    I think people are confusing chemistry with we have a lot of players who are undersized and are poor perimeter shooters. The reason the Kings try and penetrate is because they can't shoot outside. A new coach is not going to fix that. This team is poorly put together and a roster overhaul is needed. The only guy that is untouchable is Demarcus Cousins.

vCash
    I think people are confusing chemistry with we have a lot of players who are undersized and are poor perimeter shooters. The reason the Kings try and penetrate is because they can't shoot outside. A new coach is not going to fix that. This team is poorly put together and a roster overhaul is needed. The only guy that is untouchable is Demarcus Cousins.
    I disagree. I don't think that any player is untouchable, including Cousins. However, we would need to get someone really good back in return.

vCash
    Boogie is the only untouchable, in my opinion. Unless we're getting a great player back in return. And when I say great, I mean, Durant, LeBron, Melo, etc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234