Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    not sure it's a pipe dream considering Boozer is a lot closer to Dwight than Pau is and might help him stay, and Nash would utilize Boozer really well once he's back. It makes more sense for the Lakers than last year did, that's for sure.
    not trying be a dick or anything but i'm getting tired of that argument,its the same argument that many on here said would lure dwight here(his supposed friendship with boozer)...and we all saw how that played out.so can we just drop that line of thinking and just admitt that if it indeed does exist that its not really that important to howard

vCash
    Got to ask what Gatsby wants too. You know... During the Howard trade, I would of traded Gasol for Iggy + a big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    I'm not sure how a trade of Gasol for Boozer helps the Lakers in any way beyond perhaps replacing some of Gasol's knee problems with Boozer's extra year of paper.

If they genuinely don't want Gasol with his back to the basket and clogging the offensive paint with Dwight, how is Boozer a better fit beyond simply disappearing for stretches and willingly able to sit through the end of the third quarter/most of the fourth like he does with the Bulls? (meant as a joke as Gasol takes offense to all of those things)

I know that Dwight and Booz are friends, but I would view the trade as very one-sided for the Bulls.

it would probably be Rip going to LAL as well to balance out the contracts which makes more sense

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    not trying be a dick or anything but i'm getting tired of that argument,its the same argument that many on here said would lure dwight here(his supposed friendship with boozer)...and we all saw how that played out.so can we just drop that line of thinking and just admitt that if it indeed does exist that its not really that important to howard
    i think Howard never wanted to sign an extension in Chicago, but at least there have been reports that he would resign in LAL so perhaps Boozer being there would be sprinkles on top of a cupcake Dwight was already willing to eat (aka sign with) ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Got to ask what Gatsby wants too. You know... During the Howard trade, I would of traded Gasol for Iggy + a big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    They got thoroughly massacred tonight

vCash
    caron butler 9-15 from 3

vCash
    clippers lose!

vCash
    As of right now, who's a better prospect, our own Nikola Mirotic or Cody Zeller of IU?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    As of right now, who's a better prospect, our own Nikola Mirotic or Cody Zeller of IU?
    Mirotic.

Zeller's "flexibility" will only translate into him becoming an average player at best in the NBA regardless of his size. In the international game, Mirotic is a star in the making.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Mirotic.

Zeller's "flexibility" will only translate into him becoming an average player at best in the NBA regardless of his size. In the international game, Mirotic is a star in the making.
    I see, I haven't really seen that much of Zeller, but many mock drafts have him rated in the top 3, and even the #1 overall. I compared the two because they're nearly the same age and both are PFs who's known for their offense. So does that mean we have a prospect in Europe who could be the first overall pick in the 2013 draft?

vCash
    that's exactly what it means

vCash
    I see, I haven't really seen that much of Zeller, but many mock drafts have him rated in the top 3, and even the #1 overall. I compared the two because they're nearly the same age and both are PFs who's known for their offense. So does that mean we have a prospect in Europe who could be the first overall pick in the 2013 draft?
    Zeller has a HUGE game coming up tonight against a North Carolina team that will likely represent his best comparison to a team of NBA talent he is likely to face all year - unless Indiana plays the young Kentucky squad at some time in the dance.

vCash
    With the way he's playing, yes he probably would of gone in the lotto.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    that's exactly what it means
    Should of drafted Brooks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    With the way he's playing, yes he probably would of gone in the lotto.

Should of drafted Brooks
    Would you choose Mirotic over Zeller?

vCash
    I'd take Mirotic.

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast