Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Celtics Making Pierce Available In Trade Talks

The Boston Celtics have made it known in exploratory trade talks with other other teams that Paul Pierce could be available via trade, according to team executives around the league.

Only $4 million of Pierce’s $15.3 million salary is guaranteed next season.

vCash
    Lakers are a big market team and with stars on their team and one of most winningest franchises in history of sports. They won't stop showing them on national tv.

vCash
    I know that... I'm just sick of seeing them every night that TNT or ESPN airs games

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Durant is nasty
    I didn't see who contested that last shot Durant knocked in but he was pissed at Kobe since Kobe was supposed to switch and stay on Durant... Kobe playing lazy defense

vCash
    I got to get this off my chest.

Why do the 'experts' (esp. the ppl who have never played in the nba and instead sit on their fat ***** and show their ugly *** faces on tv), say the Heat are 'coasting' because they got 11 losses? Do they feel that the Heat when they try, are unbeatable? Are the Heat the greatest ****ing team ever ****ing assembled in the history of ****ing sports?

It seems whenever they show the past some number of games by Miami, and whenever there is an L (to any team outside of OKC/NYK/LAC it seems) or if they won by less than 10 points or needed OT to win a ****ing game, they're ****ing coasting? And when Simmons said during halftime in a semi surprising tone, to me at least, that ppl in Miami say they're playing hard, the other guys in the studio just laugh and shake their heads.

Again it makes no ****ing sense? Can someone explain it to me? Are the Heat really supposed to be unbeatable and thus never ****ing lose a ****ing game? If that is the case why play out the regular season? Why not just throw in MIA/NYK/OKC/LAC into their own playoffs and let it play out? It's just frustating to hear this **** over and over again every ****ing time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    I got to get this off my chest.

Why do the 'experts' (esp. the ppl who have never played in the nba and instead sit on their fat ***** and show their ugly *** faces on tv), say the Heat are 'coasting' because they got 11 losses? Do they feel that the Heat when they try, are unbeatable? Are the Heat the greatest ****ing team ever ****ing assembled in the history of ****ing sports?

It seems whenever they show the past some number of games by Miami, and whenever there is an L (to any team outside of OKC/NYK/LAC it seems) or if they won by less than 10 points or needed OT to win a ****ing game, they're ****ing coasting? And when Simmons said during halftime in a semi surprising tone, to me at least, that ppl in Miami say they're playing hard, the other guys in the studio just laugh and shake their heads.

Again it makes no ****ing sense? Can someone explain it to me? Are the Heat really supposed to be unbeatable and thus never ****ing lose a ****ing game? If that is the case why play out the regular season? Why not just throw in MIA/NYK/OKC/LAC into their own playoffs and let it play out? It's just frustating to hear this **** over and over again every ****ing time.
    Lol, it is just their opinion so calm down. You getting mad over things you can't control. Basketball is played by the Players on the court. Not by analyst behind their studio desk and behind their IPhone.

vCash
    It's annoying because 80-90% of people follow these opinions like sheep and you have to deal with it wherever you go, no matter how ******** the statement may be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Just because Rose can start doing practices next week doesn't mean he should. Oh and Thibs can want to start him but that doesn't mean GarPax will let him.
    And just because he is coming back from an injury doesn't mean he should be on the bench. And yeah, the second sentence is true, but the difference between playing with the starters and bench is meaningless in terms of getting injured again.

When you hurt yourself while riding a bike and you come back, you don't put training wheels on it. You hop right back on it as if nothing happened because that's the best way to get back into rhythm.

vCash
    Lilard scored 37 smh

vCash
    If Rip is the starter when he comes back from injury then you better believe Derrick rose will be the starter when he returns from injury

I swear ezio just likes to argue with shams sometimes

vCash
    Rudy Gay might be a Wizard
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-12-2013 at 11:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    If Rip is the starter when he comes back from injury then you better believe Derrick rose will be the starter when he returns from injury

I swear ezio just likes to argue with shams sometimes
    i sometimes think this too

Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Rudy Gay might be a Wizard
    that would be hilarious

vCash

vCash
    that's so stupid lol. Williams plays well in 3/4 games, and now Love might be on the move?

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast