Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1000
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Vintage Kobe couldn't stop a Prime CP3 step back buzzer beater in his face though...

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clark & Foster/Northside
    Posts
    2,752
    vCash
    1500
    Damn shorty landed dead on his head.

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    kobe is a bad motha****a

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clark & Foster/Northside
    Posts
    2,752
    vCash
    1500
    This game just got good.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    CP3 is a bad motha****a...

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clark & Foster/Northside
    Posts
    2,752
    vCash
    1500
    Is Nash even playing? I think it's time to hang em up.

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    lakers blow

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clark & Foster/Northside
    Posts
    2,752
    vCash
    1500
    Gotta play D to win.

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    I'm probably in the lonesome but I swear D. Howard is overrated.. No post game, no shot... Teams are scoring in the paint with ease from what I've seen, he definitely doesn't hustle... He is simply a taller Deandre Jordan where all he can do easy put back dunks, ally oops, and grab rebounds because of his size. The team play and the seriousness just isn't there...
    But but but the Bulls should have gutted the entire team other than Rose to acquire him though.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    1500
    1) Dwight is shorter than Deandre.

    2) Dwight clearly isn't healthy right now. Just watch him run.

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,512
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think he'll ever be 100% again.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Posts
    34,007
    vCash
    1500
    He should just sit out and heal up.

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,790
    vCash
    1500
    Kobe needs some help. The man has been the only thing keeping the Lakers in games all season.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Posts
    34,007
    vCash
    1500
    It's a shame Pau's trade value is so low...he needs to be shipped out.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,258
    vCash
    56000
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    I'm probably in the lonesome but I swear D. Howard is overrated.. No post game, no shot... Teams are scoring in the paint with ease from what I've seen, he definitely doesn't hustle... He is simply a taller Deandre Jordan where all he can do easy put back dunks, ally oops, and grab rebounds because of his size. The team play and the seriousness just isn't there...

    Kobe Bryant has went afro Kobe tonight so far

    Edit: I think I read D. Jordan has improved his J this year
    He's definitely better than DeAndre Jordan. as IRWT says below, he's not really healthy right now. A healthy Dwight (which may never happen again, who knows with his back, etc) is a top-5 player in the league.

    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    1) Dwight is shorter than Deandre.

    2) Dwight clearly isn't healthy right now. Just watch him run.
    Is he shorter? I didn't think Jordan was that tall

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    It's a shame Pau's trade value is so low...he needs to be shipped out.
    agreed

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •