Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1000
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,636
    Informal Fallacies is what UNC does best



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,635
    I need a .gif of that Hinrich five second call, can't find it anywhere not even a youtube video
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219
    I would love to see Thibs get a well deserved promotion but he might have to join another organization for that to happen.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,979
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    I need a .gif of that Hinrich five second call, can't find it anywhere not even a youtube video
    The worst 5 second call ever?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,635
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    The worst 5 second call ever?
    <<<<<< Watson's pass to Omer
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219
    I would love to see Thibs get a well deserved promotion but he might have to join another organization for that to happen.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,636
    Idk, at least Omer had a chance to dunk it for an and one. The 5-second call... was just awful with no possible goodiness happening



  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,683
    I seen J Kidd do a 10 second back to the basket last night

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,041
    Are we not going to talk about how good OJ mayo has played?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,721
    OJ's making everyone look like fools for overlooking him. I think it's an old story.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,782
    Quote Originally Posted by mballa22191 View Post
    Are we not going to talk about how good OJ mayo has played?
    It's been talked about a bunch already, in a few different threads.


    And lol @ the great Roy Hibbert. He's been a grade A turd this year.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    It's been talked about a bunch already, in a few different threads.


    And lol @ the great Roy Hibbert. He's been a grade A turd this year.
    My fantasy team thanks him for playing like an ***. He's 7'3" yet he doesn't body up for a board.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,782
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    My fantasy team thanks him for playing like an ***. He's 7'3" yet he doesn't body up for a board.
    I know the feeling, bud. He's killing me right now in my main league. But all I can do is wait and hope he gets hit **** together (same with Ilyasova).

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I know the feeling, bud. He's killing me right now in my main league. But all I can do is wait and hope he gets hit **** together (same with Ilyasova).
    Both were double double machines last year. What the hell happened?

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Both were double double machines last year. What the hell happened?
    they got paid

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,441
    Im number 1 one in 3 of my 4 leagues, two of my leagues i have Love and Rose out with injuries.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,254
    So is it me or has Harden failed to find his perimeter shot this season? I get that he is a volume shooter/scorer, but DAAAMNN.

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •