Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1000
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,879
    vCash
    1700
    Good for us

    Although I hope they're good enough where they get like the 9th or 10th pick and it doesn't help them improve

    That Bobcats pick keeps looking better and better

    Rochester Jeffersons

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    League Pass is free for the weekend!

    Of course it would be when I already get the Bulls game on WGN America

    We lost the voting by 1 percent to play on NBA TV against the Celtics, to the Heat & TWolves

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Lillard is the real deal... I can't wait until Mar. 21

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,621
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    League Pass is free for the weekend!

    Of course it would be when I already get the Bulls game on WGN America

    We lost the voting by 1 percent to play on NBA TV against the Celtics, to the Heat & TWolves
    Well Heat going to get priority as the champs.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Well Heat going to get priority as the champs.
    Rubio is expected to be back

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,110
    vCash
    4409
    Already? Aren't they rushing him back?



  7. #337
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,541
    vCash
    56000
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    lol bobcats on 10 game losing streak
    remember when ChiSox219 said something about them maybe making the playoffs?

  8. #338
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,445
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Already? Aren't they rushing him back?
    It's been close to 9 months dude since his surgery. Not really rushing him back imo. I'm sure Rose will get the same response tho whenever he coms back cuz it's such a major injury so I can understand where you're coming from (surgery in May so 8 months will be january). But if a player is ready to go and the medical staff say he's ready to go especially considering both are face of franchise so you know they would have to be 100% cleared to go out there, you don't hold them back.
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 12-14-2012 at 01:06 PM.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    I'm glad there's no more Hollinger. I don't understand why Memphis (a team performing extremely well) needs to take a risk bringing someone like Hollinger in, but he may have well impressed some ownership with his YEARS of analysis.

    Can't really rate the hire as a good one considering how long he's been "available," but perhaps he can bring something good to a small market team.

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,818
    vCash
    1500
    Paul George is taking over! Steps back in the corner for three!

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,110
    vCash
    4409
    8-13, 25 Pts I want him next to Rose.



  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,818
    vCash
    1500
    So do I. He's beasting.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,445
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sure Indiana will match any offer for PG when he's a RFA after next season.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,541
    vCash
    56000
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    I'm glad there's no more Hollinger. I don't understand why Memphis (a team performing extremely well) needs to take a risk bringing someone like Hollinger in, but he may have well impressed some ownership with his YEARS of analysis.

    Can't really rate the hire as a good one considering how long he's been "available," but perhaps he can bring something good to a small market team.

    Great, great point.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    I'm sure Indiana will match any offer for PG when he's a RFA after next season.
    Yupp, he's goin nowhere.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    remember when ChiSox219 said something about them maybe making the playoffs?
    My quotes:

    "You are almost certainly right that the Bobcats don't make the playoffs this year"

    "I dont think theyll makee the playoffs"

    I don't think you'd like me going back and pointing out all the dumb **** you've said in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •