Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1000
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,196
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Still running on fake claims

    Keep it up mitt Romney
    Lol this says all I need to know about you. Lol.
    And so does your fake claims about how fans said hinrich was so great... You have no proof, until you bing it ill laugh in your face for being a troll

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    And so does your fake claims about how fans said hinrich was so great... You have no proof, until you bing it ill laugh in your face for being a troll
    For the 3rd time it was an exaggeration.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,196
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    And so does your fake claims about how fans said hinrich was so great... You have no proof, until you bing it ill laugh in your face for being a troll
    For the 3rd time it was an
    exaggeration.
    There's a difference between a lie and an exaggeration

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    And he's missed 1 game, hardly enough to whine about
    Being 31 and playing in only about a third of possible games over the last two seasons isn't something to be concerned with?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    There's a difference between a lie and an exaggeration
    Really? I was exaggerating the love fest for Kirk on here. Why are you so upset over an exaggeration?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Being 31 and playing in only about a third of possible games over the last two seasons isn't something to be concerned with?
    On the Bulls PSD forum. NO

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,002
    vCash
    54192
    Sure it's a concern, but UNC dances in circles and reiterates his "facts" about Hinrich being a star and something he isn't for this team.

    And UNC, there was an entire thread based on people's views of if Hinrich would be a better fit than Watson. Thousands of posts covered that topic last year. The forum was divided, half thought Hinrich was better and half thought Watson was better.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,196
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    There's a difference between a lie and an exaggeration
    Really? I was exaggerating the love fest for Kirk on here. Why are you so upset over an exaggeration?
    Because you lied about what people said... There wasn't a love feat... They're called fans, we know you're not a fan of the team so you wouldn't understand what it's like to root for a player on our favorite team

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Because you lied about what people said... There wasn't a love feat... They're called fans, we know you're not a fan of the team so you wouldn't understand what it's like to root for a player on our favorite team
    I've said several times I love Kirk and what he's about as a player but he's overrated on here. What's wrong with that?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,196
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Because you lied about what people said... There wasn't a love feat... They're called fans, we know you're not a fan of the team so you wouldn't understand what it's like to root for a player on our favorite team
    I've said several times I love Kirk and what he's about as a player but he's overrated on here. What's wrong with that?
    Because its a lie, I want proof that he's overrated... He is what he is... A great defender

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Because you lied about what people said... There wasn't a love feat... They're called fans, we know you're not a fan of the team so you wouldn't understand what it's like to root for a player on our favorite team
    back to this in the old Around the nba thread i made two references to loving kirk lol

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,196
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Because you lied about what people said... There wasn't a love feat... They're called fans, we know you're not a fan of the team so you wouldn't understand what it's like to root for a player on our favorite team
    back to this in the old Around the nba thread i made two references to loving kirk lol
    You don't get it... Straw man argument

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Also i never said Jpro thinks we should build a statue

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    You don't get it... Straw man argument
    straw man wtf is that?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    straw man wtf is that?
    It's an argumentative fallacy similar to circular logic, correlation without causation, ad hominem etc.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-17-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •