Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1000
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    I see miami giving felton rose treatment by putting lebron on him

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    I see miami giving felton rose treatment by putting lebron on him
    if he can keep it up, me too

    did you mean the john lucas treatment?

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,234
    vCash
    500
    Bulls games are more exciting than any other game to me. I don't care how bad we are or how good the other two teams playing may be, I'll always watch and enjoy the Bulls more.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    For me, in any sport, I just dont enjoy watching other teams play.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Bulls games are more exciting than any other game to me. I don't care how bad we are or how good the other two teams playing may be, I'll always watch and enjoy the Bulls more.
    I get that, when Rose is playing there's nothing I would watch over the Bulls. Nowadays though, the Bulls games are excruciating between the slow pace, lackluster athletic talent, and of the course the despair of no Rose yet every commercial break we have to watch Adidas' Rose return ad.

    There are a lot of interesting teams this year, it's been fun checking out the rest of the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Lol lebron does the same dunk everytime

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,234
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    I get that, when Rose is playing there's nothing I would watch over the Bulls. Nowadays though, the Bulls games are excruciating between the slow pace, lackluster athletic talent, and of the course the despair of no Rose yet every commercial break we have to watch Adidas' Rose return ad.

    There are a lot of interesting teams this year, it's been fun checking out the rest of the league.
    I'm a Bulls fan, not just a Rose fan. I enjoy watching this team, it may not be pretty but it's still a lot of fun and there are some interesting storylines.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    how the hell was that a foul on JR?

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost:24618636
    how the hell was that a foul on JR?
    i thought cole pushed

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Lol has kanye been to a bulls game?

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,234
    vCash
    500
    Yeah, he got booed.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Spoelstra to lebron: Come on daddy get back in here

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    vCash
    1500
    Wade is -32
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Levels

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    The knicks are trying hard as **** to make their stats look bad after they clearly won, just chucking up shots left and right

    mainly Novak, he just missed like 6 3's in a row, JR smith as well now

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •