Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think it's hilarious how this has all blown up in the Lakers faces...and while Dwight may still be the best C in the league, he's a childish loser that cannot accept playing 2nd fiddle to someone like Kobe.
    I think it's actually sad for numerous reasons. Dwight may be the first "dominant" big man that went to a team and completely failed. On top of that, I think the era of "dominant" bigs can now be officially over. Sure there will still be skilled bigs that can take over a game, but I think the level of global athleticism and distribution of skills has limited the freakishly large/athletic bigs from dominating the game as much as they have in the past.

Of course the paradigm may shift when players like Lebron James or Jabari Parker (athletes, talent, and size) come along, but I certainly don't expect that combination to grace the 5-spot game like it did with Shaq, Hakeem, etc.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 01-24-2013 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    When KG and TD retire, it will be a sad day in the post.

vCash
    I don't see any reason why the Lakers will become good either with D'Antoni but I don't think it is far-fetched to see them go on a strong winning streak. Their only major issue in game is rotating and transition defense. D. Howard is a ***** though and unless he owns the paint defensively like Noah does then they won't get anywhere. D'Antoni is a ***** too, I don't see why he is so cocky\arrogant about everything and can't take the blame for anything, it's like he doesn't even care about them winning and that he just wants to get paid one last time. He's upset because they aren't averaging 115 points a game under him, that just isn't going to happen in this league and he knows it, very ignorant guy. But the media tries to remove the finger from being pointed at him by saying it isn't him, it's the players and their effort. I wonder what they do in practice cause they sure aren't making a game plan.

D. Howard is out now and he feels it is a bad injury so maybe there will be zero chance of them doing any better now. I wouldn't be surprised if they did better without him though. I would love for them to get rid of the coach, Mike Brown was a better fit than this scrub. Lakers vs. Bulls finals would draw a serious crowd

vCash
    How can you say you don't expect them to get better, but in the same post even in a major hypothetical state that a Lakers/Bulls series would draw a huge crowd? I think it's very far fetched to see any kind of major winning streak, which is what it would take for them to beat out not just one team, but ~3 teams fighting for the last playoff spot. I just don't see any of Houston/Utah/Portland playing any worse .500 basketball the rest of the way, and that means the Lakers would need to be at minimum a 42-40 team meaning going at the worst 25-15 (.625 winning clip).

The lakers are done

vCash
    yeah,i cant see the lakers making up enough ground to even make the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    When KG and TD retire, it will be a sad day in the post.
    Timmy still has a few left in the tank. He's been dominant this season.

vCash
    I suppose Noah is a lock, they have been showing him the whole time so far, he was in the logo TNT all star voting logo by him self for crying out loud..

vCash
    NOAAAHHH! congratz

vCash
    DENG!!!! congratzz!!!

vCash
    There's a thread for them

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667