Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Around the NBA Thread: The SuperSonics Return?

Continued

vCash
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Uncbball234
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jpro611
    Show me one post where people claimed Kirk was as good as you guys are claiming... You would fail
    No one ever said a statue but the hype was big this summer. I have better things to do then search old threads
    Nope, the hype was never that big, just reasonable expectations of him to be a solid defender... A lot of people said he is a better fit than CJ Watson, which he is

You have better things to do than search for a thread? Yet you're trolling about something that never really happened... That's interesting

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Maybe the Bulls found a taker for Rip and thats why interest in Pargo for depth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Maybe the Bulls found a taker for Rip and thats why interest in Pargo for depth.
    Doubtful

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    I'm very curious to hear your rebuttal UNC

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Clearly I was exaggerating the statue idea, no one in the right mind would say that. Well thy haven't yet

vCash
    I want proof of overrating him... No one said he's an all star, they said he's a better fit than Watson, and they were right... Keep trolling

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I want proof of overrating him... No one said he's an all star, they said he's a better fit than Watson, and they were right... Keep trolling
    The only stat that matters for the fit of Hinrich is his games played. Nothing else matters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    The only stat that matters for the fit of Hinrich is his games played. Nothing else matters.
    That was my main concern with icon Kirk

vCash
    Lol you bored or something? Iowa football have you down in the dumps? I'm not searching through threads from this summer man. How about you show me where people said he's a better fit then Cj?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Lol you bored or something? Iowa football have you down in the dumps? I'm not searching through threads from this summer man. How about you show me where people said he's a better fit then Cj?
    I didn't make false claims, why do I need to bring proof? You have nothing

I don't like college football, never have, never will... Don't care about watching any of these garbage games... Are you bored? Is that why you make up things about what others said? TROLLOLOLOLOLOL

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    I didn't make false claims, why do I need to bring proof? You have nothing

I don't like college football, never have, never will... Don't care about watching any of these garbage games... Are you bored? Is that why you make up things about what others said? TROLLOLOLOLOLOL
    Are you drunk? I said its an exaggeration. breath man, this is getting wierd you are very upset

vCash
    And he's missed 1 game, hardly enough to whine about

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    And he's missed 1 game, hardly enough to whine about
    Being 31 and playing in only about a third of possible games over the last two seasons isn't something to be concerned with?

vCash
    Being 31 and playing in only about a third of possible games over the last two seasons isn't something to be concerned with?
    On the Bulls PSD forum. NO

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast