Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Royce White: "Art of business" is the problem

This Royce White guy gets wackier and wackier in this recent interview. And the fact that he won't attend arranged therapy sessions kind of blows most sympathy for his situation out of the water.
    He shouldn't have taken a contract, if he didn't think he could handle traveling on an airplane. Isn't that a hurdle you run into a little before declaring for the NBA draft? Does Iowa State never use airplanes to transport its top athletic teams? Did he purposely take the contract knowing it wouldn't ultimately work out, so he could get the $1.6 million?

"We all look at the stories that happen later and go, 'Man, you just wish this guy was able to communicate his problems,' " White said. "Or you wish somebody would just've talked to him and wished that the communication would've been there.

"Well now the communication's there and there's still a problem, right? That means the problem isn't us. The problem is the art of the business, right? At no point will I compromise my health in the interest of business."
    There should be a special provision for dropping a guy like this and not having it count toward your cap. The Rockets have already wasted $1.6 million on him, and there's still a few more years of that.
    Last edited by mrblisterdundee; 11-17-2012 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    **** him,just retire from basketball and go work in walmart....

vCash
    hes a clown... the other poster is right... he took that contract knowing that nba teams fly on planes... give the money back and retire
    [

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=864...goryid=2378529

Theres the video clip. I have been supporting White since the draft but after watching this I can't really do it anymore. I know he is suffering mentally but to me it seems like he is just immature. Why did he stop showing up this week? because he got demoted to dleague. I still don't understand how he played big 12 schedule last year and now he can't even show up for practice.

vCash
    its a shame to see this happen, i dont understand why he cant just go get help..

vCash
    Delonte west's long lost brother?
    I think Lebron is just the best all-around player we have in the game today.
    -Magic Johnson

vCash
    I was in full support if this guy but now seen that he is not even interested in trying to work his problem out, you gotta think he knew what he was doing when he took a contract that he knew he was not going to honor. But again, who was there when he signed it? who knows what the rockets promised him?

vCash
    Kept my mouth shut to avoid getting blasted, but this guy had no business entering the draft knowing his fear of flying and refusing to get help. I find it comical he has a fear of flying when flying is so much safer than driving statistically.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    It might either be a really good or really bad idea for Houston to sign delonte west to mentor this kid. On one hand he can relate and give him advice, on the other hand he might pull a gun on him....

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    I hope he gets sued

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Its too bad. I was really rooting for this kid, and hope it still works out for him.

vCash
    you guys blame the player? i blame the team. it wasnt any secret that the guy had "issues" even when in college. what? 'houston thought that those would magically disappeared once he got drafted?

if houston wanted to avoid this potential problem, they should have just drafted someone else who actually has their head screwed on right.

vCash
    Maybe he just doesn't wanna play for the Rockets and he is trying to spin this anxiety story to force a trade idk

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    This is gonna be one of these guys that dissapears for 3 or 4 years and then comes out of the wood work trying to make a comeback

vCash
    Never heard of Zoloft?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast