Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Assuming Bynum's return keeps getting postponed, what do you do?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade him

1 4.35%
  • Resign him

8 34.78%
  • Let him walk

14 60.87%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SMH! View Post
    I don't think anyone here think that he is terrible, we are all just mad at his injury problems, he's a star IF (BIG IF) healthy.
    No it's his attitude that makes him terrible. He has talent, but the compassion for it is lacking.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    Boy I feel terrible for philly. They don't deserve this. We sure lucked out dumping him when we did
    I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR US TOO.....OUR FRANCHISE SEEMS TO BE CURSED WHEN IT COMES TO ACQUIRING BIG MEN...SMH....AND BYNUM'S NONCHALANT ATTITUDE KIND PISSES ME OFF...ITS LIKE HE HAS NO PASSION OR WILL TO WANNA GET BETTER...JUST PASSIVE!! I CAN BE WRONG BUT HIS ATTITUDE SEEMS TO BE LIKE HE DON'T CARE OR DOESNT WANNA BE IN PHILLY...THIS IS A BIG BLOW FOR US.....ITS REALLY HARD BEING A SIXER FAN..WE CANT CATCH A ****ING BREAK!!!
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash

How would you handle the Bynum Situation?

It's not just Philly, Bynum doesn't care about playing basketball I remember when he was in LA and he was supposed to be doing nothing cause it was just after his first knee surgery and the dude has pictures taken of him with playboy bunnies on his shoulders while he's walking after a knee surgery

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234