Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Assuming Bynum's return keeps getting postponed, what do you do?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade him

1 4.35%
  • Resign him

8 34.78%
  • Let him walk

14 60.87%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I ALWAYS TOLD YALL....EVEN BEFORE BYNUM CAME HERE...THAT I WOULD BE SKEPTICAL IN TRADING FOR THIS DUDE...INJURIES TO KNEES ARE NOTHING TO PLAY WITH...OUR FRANCHISE MUST HAVE THE WORST ****ING LUCK ON EARTH....SMH.....
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    what? i can't hear you?

vCash
    Someone who is serious about rehabbing a knee injury doesn't go out bowling.. point, blank, period.

vCash

How would you handle the Bynum Situation?

Can he go put put golfing?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    He can do whatever his contract allows. Like I said if he is serious about getting back this wouldn't have happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    No one here is a doctor so of course we didn't/wouldn't know what bowling does to a knee. It doesn't matter what any of us didn't know, the point still stands that bowling is bad for knees.

The team's training staff are professionally cleared to treat/give advice on injuries. Not the posters of PSD.

The point is this: if a doctor told him to rest and follow a set of guidelines, and bowling broke one of those guidelines, it wasn't a innocent mistake.
    Yeah this is very true. It probably wasn't very smart for him to go bowling given his condition.

vCash
    I don't think it's fair to criticize Bynum though on an injury basis or question his toughness by saying he should be out there. Everyone's pain threshold is different, and I imagine a bone bruise for a 300 pound 7 footer with a history of knee issues has him concerned as much as anyone and would severely hinder his play if he chose to go out there. So calling him out for not playing doesn't make sense in my opinion.

vCash
    the whole boowling thing aside........y'all seem to be mad at bynum. Maybe you should be mad at the sixers instead for making the trade, except for the fact that we also got jason richardson in said trade..he scored 20 the other night...holiday is also playing better without iggy on team..but I digress...this trade is stating to remind me of the trade years ago when we traded for Jeff Rulon........he never was healthy after we got him...is this the philly center trade curse...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    You said Bowling was more physical than NFL FOOTBALL. That's a ludicrous statement. Sure professional bowlers may strain their bodies, but casual bowling is about as laid back of an activity as it gets.

There's a reason there's only 16 games in the regular season, because players NEED that week of rest or else their bodies would simply collapse.

I'm pretty sure you don't need a week of rest after a hard day of bowling.

That's just ridiculous. Bowlers are NOT athletes. I don't give a **** how they contort their bodies. They can be extremely talented people, but they're not ATHLETES. They're in the league of dart throwers and pool players.

I can't even believe we're having this discussion.

I also find it funny how we had to do research into how Bowling effects the human body, that just proves my POINT that hindsight is 20/20. Were any of us doing this research BEFORE Bynum dared to partake in the death-defying act of BOWLING? no, because it's ****ing BOWLING people.

If Bynum hadn't gotten hurt, would any of us have posted "man, anyone hear Bynum bowled last night? thank goodness he didn't tear his other ACL out there".
    this

vCash
    As a Laker fan. I know your pain. He is terrible and I feel bad that you guys have to deal with his attitude problems and lack of compassion.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    As a Laker fan. I know your pain. He is terrible and I feel bad that you guys have to deal with his attitude problems and lack of compassion.
    I don't think anyone here think that he is terrible, we are all just mad at his injury problems, he's a star IF (BIG IF) healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I am starting to agree with Ricky here....when I heard the "bowling" story, all I thought was Hawes/2011 - part II...next we will hear that he sneezed and cracked a rib...

get in the game Nancy!

This is like a week after Christmas...still excitement that we have this flashy new toy, but what good is it if one of the pieces is broken and there are no batteries to run it? It's a paper weight!!! None of your friends will trade you one of their favorite toys for this piece of crap, and if you did and your parent's ever found out.....
    What if your friend has the other piece and superglue, as well as durable batteries?

!!!

vCash
    Boy I feel terrible for philly. They don't deserve this. We sure lucked out dumping him when we did

vCash
    and I would still give him a max deal

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    and I would still give him a max deal
    I'm so glad someone changed your name. That used to drive me crazy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast