Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Tannenbaum gets slaughtered in Francesa Interview

THE GOAT

Until a player reaches these PA numbers, lets not talk about how good they are.

The Following PA's are when sample size stabilizes

50 PA: Swing %
    100 PA: Contact Rate
    150 PA: Strikeout Rate, Line Drive Rate, Pitches/PA
    200 PA: Walk Rate, Groundball Rate, GB/FB
    250 PA: Flyball Rate
    300 PA: Home Run Rate, HR/FB
    500 PA: OBP, SLG, OPS, 1B Rate, Popup Rate
    550 PA: ISO

vCash
    Not working for me
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Me either. I missed it. What did Fatcessa do to him.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    normally i hate mike with the jets but i give him credit he stuck it to tannebaum like he should.

vCash
    we're hopeless

vCash
    Most of you have become Francesa. Congratulations.

vCash
    I don't like Francessa, and I think he's generally a hater of all things Mets and Jets.

Nothing he asked in that interview was wrong, and Mike T didn't answer his questions. All Tanny did was avoid the tough questions. Perfect example...when asked if he thought the Jets have the personnel to be a playoff team, he gave his standard response, "we're 3-6, and we have to get to 4-6."

I'm sorry, but that's not a vote of confidence in the roster that he's put together. I know most of you would have called him delusional or a liar if he'd said he thinks this is a playoff caliber roster, but by deflecting, his response was a clear "NO."

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I don't like Francessa, and I think he's generally a hater of all things Mets and Jets.

Nothing he asked in that interview was wrong, and Mike T didn't answer his questions. All Tanny did was avoid the tough questions. Perfect example...when asked if he thought the Jets have the personnel to be a playoff team, he gave his standard response, "we're 3-6, and we have to get to 4-6."

I'm sorry, but that's not a vote of confidence in the roster that he's put together. I know most of you would have called him delusional or a liar if he'd said he thinks this is a playoff caliber roster, but by deflecting, his response was a clear "NO."
    I agree 100%. I thought he asked the questions fans like myself want answered.
    and the sad truth all Tanny could say was we are all 3-6.. Why even let these guys speak?

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Now I'm mad I missed this. Tanny has to go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB2K10King View Post
    Now I'm mad I missed this. Tanny has to go
    You can click on the link in the lead post -and listen to it like I am right now.

Francesa is a dick. Being tough, and ask gutting questions is easy. GM's don't go out and cut their team's and their own balls off! MrT has made a bunch of terrible mistakes lately, but NOBODY satisfies those tough (but easy questions to ask). MrT is not going to get all maudlin, and down on the team - that just doesn't happen during the season.

MrT said - we're 3-6 - meaning we're a losing football team, and all decisions have led up to this, BUT he has to come back and say we need to win this weekend to be 4-6.

Francesa says Sanchez is 1-8 - That is a non-sensical thing to say - more mean spirited than anything else.
    Francesa asks how he likes "his team" making negative comments about Tebow. TREX, and Woody should have taken an attacking approach on saying - "Who made these comments..who, and when were they made." Instead, they say, "I think that's terrible, or I hate it" - as if it is solid facts.

Do you really expect MrT to say - "Yes, we're terrible, and we have absolutely no chance of turning this around."

The only astute question, realistic question the "Fat Plop" (he isn't a leader of anything that deserves a Leader's designation) asked was - "Do you think it has hurt Sanchez to keep taking him out, and putting in Tebow...No other team in the league pulls out their QB (except 49erws with Kaepernick, and the Bills with our old friend Smith, and Vikings with Percy Harvin - but not to the extent that Sanchez has been fiddled with), don't you think that has made his job harder, +/- bothered him?" Again - do you think MrT is going to throw Sparano, REX. Tebow, and probably himself under the buss (and do we really believe Wood-dick had nothing to do with this? - Maybe - but he's a rich guy, and rich guys have "their own sense of truth and accountability" - like - I'm not going to take over this big company, and break it up into parts and sell it for profit, OR - We deserve huge tax breaks because that will benefit the middle and lower classes - sorry, off track, and not polite conversation).

I think you have to give MrT credit for going on and letting the "Sports Plop" brow beat him for over 17 minutes - without a hope of coming out looking like anything else but a stupid punching bag.

MrT certainly deserves a huge slice of the shite-sandwich that has become our Jets. The fact that we've given away J. Cotchery,D. Woodhead, Braylon Edwards are small mistakes compared to the big money signings of average players, or "trouble players," and the low percentage of our draft picks that are really good players. I think it would be good if he accepts the demotion back to "cap guru," and embraces a new, and hopefully great GM. That is the only way that I see MrT being a Jet after this season, and even though Wood-dick has shown a sense of loyalty - perhaps the best thing would be to make a clean break. It might be a hard sell to hire a top-notch GM while keeping REX as Head Coach, and I don't think there is ANY WAY that REX would accept a demotion to NY Jets Defensive Coordinator - NOWAY! But, I doubt REX gets fired after this year, unless something unforgivable happens - like total chaos and in-fighting in the locker-room, or a total loss of confidence/ability to coach this team - or maybe going 4-12, but I think REX stays - UNLESS (and I don't think they would ever be interested) - Wood-dick can pull in Bill Cower, or maybe even Andy Reid (the thought of Reid doesn't thrill me at all).

IF REX gets fired (which I don't think will happen, this year) - I hope we get a Bill Parcels type guy that is committed to building a perennial contender - which means he has to find a Franchise QB (if Sanchez continues to look like he'll never be that guy, for us). I just don't know who that guy is.

GO JETS!!!
    Last edited by jetsfansince'67; 11-17-2012 at 06:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    You can click on the link in the lead post -and listen to it like I am right now.

Francesa is a dick. Being tough, and ask gutting questions is easy. GM's don't go out and cut their team's and their own balls off! MrT has made a bunch of terrible mistakes lately, but NOBODY satisfies those tough (but easy questions to ask). MrT is not going to get all maudlin, and down on the team - that just doesn't happen during the season.

MrT said - we're 3-6 - meaning we're a losing football team, and all decisions have led up to this, BUT he has to come back and say we need to win this weekend to be 4-6.

Francesa says Sanchez is 1-8 - That is a non-sensical thing to say - more mean spirited than anything else.
    Francesa asks how he likes "his team" making negative comments about Tebow. TREX, and Woody should have taken an attacking approach on saying - "Who made these comments..who, and when were they made." Instead, they say, "I think that's terrible, or I hate it" - as if it is solid facts.

Do you really expect MrT to say - "Yes, we're terrible, and we have absolutely no chance of turning this around."

The only astute question, realistic question the "Fat Plop" (he isn't a leader of anything that deserves a Leader's designation) asked was - "Do you think it has hurt Sanchez to keep taking him out, and putting in Tebow...No other team in the league pulls out their QB (except 49erws with Kaepernick, and the Bills with our old friend Smith, and Vikings with Percy Harvin - but not to the extent that Sanchez has been fiddled with), don't you think that has made his job harder, +/- bothered him?" Again - do you think MrT is going to throw Sparano, REX. Tebow, and probably himself under the buss (and do we really believe Wood-dick had nothing to do with this? - Maybe - but he's a rich guy, and rich guys have "their own sense of truth and accountability" - like - I'm not going to take over this big company, and break it up into parts and sell it for profit, OR - We deserve huge tax breaks because that will benefit the middle and lower classes - sorry, off track, and not polite conversation).

I think you have to give MrT credit for going on and letting the "Sports Plop" brow beat him for over 17 minutes - without a hope of coming out looking like anything else but a stupid punching bag.

MrT certainly deserves a huge slice of the shite-sandwich that has become our Jets. The fact that we've given away J. Cotchery,D. Woodhead, Braylon Edwards are small mistakes compared to the big money signings of average players, or "trouble players," and the low percentage of our draft picks that are really good players. I think it would be good if he accepts the demotion back to "cap guru," and embraces a new, and hopefully great GM. That is the only way that I see MrT being a Jet after this season, and even though Wood-dick has shown a sense of loyalty - perhaps the best thing would be to make a clean break. It might be a hard sell to hire a top-notch GM while keeping REX as Head Coach, and I don't think there is ANY WAY that REX would accept a demotion to NY Jets Defensive Coordinator - NOWAY! But, I doubt REX gets fired after this year, unless something unforgivable happens - like total chaos and in-fighting in the locker-room, or a total loss of confidence/ability to coach this team - or maybe going 4-12, but I think REX stays - UNLESS (and I don't think they would ever be interested) - Wood-dick can pull in Bill Cower, or maybe even Andy Reid (the thought of Reid doesn't thrill me at all).

IF REX gets fired (which I don't think will happen, this year) - I hope we get a Bill Parcels type guy that is committed to building a perennial contender - which means he has to find a Franchise QB (if Sanchez continues to look like he'll never be that guy, for us). I just don't know who that guy is.

GO JETS!!!
    .not for nothing I put the trouble player signings on Rex hes the one that swears he can change any player I mean damn how many times has he said this and how many of these players didcwe go after during the Herm or Mangini eras, not one so this mess falls on Mr. RYAN

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Here's the problem I have, and it may be totally unrelated-- I just think it is a pretty sad state of affairs when the talent level has gotten so bad that the NY Jets are a 3.5 point underdog to the St. Louis Rams, a team that before a trade with Washington, was drafting 2nd overall in the NFL Draft and was like 2-14 or 3-13 last year. The Rams are a team the Jets should be blowing out of the stadium and this game should not be a "toss up."
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    .not for nothing I put the trouble player signings on Rex hes the one that swears he can change any player I mean damn how many times has he said this and how many of these players didcwe go after during the Herm or Mangini eras, not one so this mess falls on Mr. RYAN
    REX has a big hand in it, that's for sure, but I believe MrT has the final say on player acquisition and disposition.

Unless something drastic happens - LIKE A WIN - no.... more like an unbelievable outcome - like the playoffs, someone's head is going to roll, and unless something REALLY BAD DRASTIC happens, I believe REX will stay HC of the NYJ - so that looks like MrT's head to me.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    REX has a big hand in it, that's for sure, but I believe MrT has the final say on player acquisition and disposition.

Unless something drastic happens - LIKE A WIN - no.... more like an unbelievable outcome - like the playoffs, someone's head is going to roll, and unless something REALLY BAD DRASTIC happens, I believe REX will stay HC of the NYJ - so that looks like MrT's head to me.

GO JETS!!!
    I think the Jets need a complete fresh start, meaning everyone should go. It's obvious this team has become a laughing stock and for 2 years in a row, Rex has "lost the locker room." The Jets are a mess; they are not a one year turnaround.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Not only is Rex a complete moron but Tanny is an idiot as well

Both need to go

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast