Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Huge "BREAK" Gronk out!!

Gronk has broken forearm , And I believe Hernandez is still not able to play.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Yep, huge break.. They're still a deadly team though.

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    Wow, tuff break for the pats... Maybe if we beat the Pats we can crawl back into this!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I have mixed feelings about this.

I like the fact that we get to take on the Pats when they're weapons are depleted because our limited weapons are also depleted (Holmes and Revis).

Then again, if the Jets lose this game, what does it say that we can't beat a depleted Patriots team?

If I'm Rex, I tell Sparano to run off the pass instead of being run first. They need to attack the weakness of the Patriots by using low-risk, quick short passes to control the clock, and then run in passing situations like they did late in the game today. That will also open up the deep passing game.

On defense, they did a good job against Brady last time until the end of the game. I think the improved pass rush can disrupt Brady, but I think they really need to use the 4-3 more so they can have Coples/Devito/Pouha/Mo on the field together.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu