Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Wizards So Irrelevant ESPN Erases Entire Roster

vCash
    And if you put the Wizards in the Trade Machine, only the trade exception we got in the Rashard Lewis deal show up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousREG View Post
    Our Roster is a joke we are 0-8 i dont blame them we should erase every one and just get a new GM and coach and pick better players.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    it was a glitch. so what they are 0-8 they could be getting destroyed every night but they are not. they are playing well. this is not a terrible team they are just missing there best two players. relax!

vCash
    Players are still playing hard which is a good sign for wittman, in years past players have stopped playing hard whenever things didn't work out. However I question his rotations. It amazes me that seraphin doesn't start or ever get run at PF, and the post ups they run for him are inconsistent, needs to touch the ball in the post every possession.

vCash
    im not defending wittman. im not sure he is the best couch for the job, but he does get the players to play hard and that counts for something. i think that maybe we should bring in one of the van van gundy's. But, i think that Wittman should be left on the staff. he has done nothing in my eyes to be fired out right. he could be better but it could be worse.
    we could have mike brown.....

vCash
    I know it was a glitch. It's just amusing that it was a glitch for the Wizards only. Just pointing out the irony is all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Our Roster is a joke we are 0-8 i dont blame them we should erase every one and just get a new GM and coach and pick better players.
    Why don't you pipe down and deal with reality? You know damn well you can't do such a thing. Give some real insight or suggestions that deal with real life. Come on. Start now. You're the GM. What is your move? Understand your best two players have been hurt - do you panic and offset any such progress the team hopes for this year? If so, what moves do you make? Sometimes it's the moves you don's make that work out. The team has a lot of first round picks that need to see playing time. Do you really suggest dumping them all? Which ones? The team has been rebuilding and trimmed a lot of fat in Arenas, Blatche, Nick Young, Javale McGee and Rashard Lewis. We have Seraphin getting better each game with Trevor Booker platooning at PF with Nene, when healthy as a solid center. You have something wrong with the Beal pick at SG? You do know Wall is returning, right? You want to blow up the team and have him walk? Jordan Crawford off the benhc will be nice at SG, especially when Wall returns to get him looks.

I'd like to se your moves since you seem to be the biggest and loudest complainer who offers no solutions. Waiting....

vCash
    THIS ^ +100

here is how i see it.
    Jan, Emier, Tomas, booker, ariza and our 2ed round picks are our expendable pieces. meaning those are the pieces that we can go and offer to teams. nothing else should be offered in any deal.

it goes with out saying that wall, beal and our first are untouchable.

Okafor, NENE, Seraphin, webster, singleton, crawford and price should not be included in a deal, unless we get an offer that makes it worth our while or blows us out of the water.

martin, barron and livingston are not really going to be factors in trade talks but we will probably be holding on to them for the season.

we should not nor do we need to blow up our team. if we can use our expendable pieces to pick up a good young player or two then i say we do it. but we do not just trash good young players just because we are loosing. look at what NENE did his first night back, we almost knocked off the hawks. when hes in the starting line up we will start winning games and when john comes back look out.

vCash
    There are options. Firing EG right now doesn't do anything. Let Wall get healthy, and wait for it too, don't rush him. If the Bulls can wait for Derrick Rose then we can wait for Wall to be 100%. Note: I'm not comparing Wall to Rose in any other way except for their individual importance to their respective teams. The Bulls are a lot closer to title contention than the Wiz so they COULD have been hasty and tried to make a bigger move but they didn't. They're riding it out because they're a much better organization and an infinitely better team.

Sit Nene until he's healthy. Part of the reason for the Okafor trade, I think, was as Nene insurance. He's not at all the same kind of player but he's a vet, he's a pro and hopefully he's teaching Seraphin, Booker and even Vesely.

I think we can get somebody to take a flyer on Ariza.

I think Singleton has played his way into being our starting small forward.

I agree with you, Gambit (although i don't know who Emier is) on who the assets are. In fact, I'd keep an eye on Utah. They've got two young studs in Favors and Kanter who need more playing time. Both Jefferson and Millsap have expiring contracts, maybe they look at acquiring some pieces to back up their two young bigs. They may see value in a guy like Booker or Seraphin and may be willing to take an Ariza or Okafor in exchange.

I don't know, maybe there's a chance the Wizards find themselves a player in the trade market as a broker for other teams looking to make a big move.

But the one move I WOULD make is to let Wittman go. Get an established coach or a young, hungry assistant in here now so that if there are trades made later, they're made with the idea of acquiring the right pieces to fit that coach's scheme.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    THIS ^ +100

here is how i see it.
    Jan, Emier, Tomas, booker, ariza and our 2ed round picks are our expendable pieces. meaning those are the pieces that we can go and offer to teams. nothing else should be offered in any deal.

it goes with out saying that wall, beal and our first are untouchable.

Okafor, NENE, Seraphin, webster, singleton, crawford and price should not be included in a deal, unless we get an offer that makes it worth our while or blows us out of the water.

martin, barron and livingston are not really going to be factors in trade talks but we will probably be holding on to them for the season.

we should not nor do we need to blow up our team. if we can use our expendable pieces to pick up a good young player or two then i say we do it. but we do not just trash good young players just because we are loosing. look at what NENE did his first night back, we almost knocked off the hawks. when hes in the starting line up we will start winning games and when john comes back look out.
    I think you guys should make whatever trade you can to make your team better.

Starting off 0-12 should mean that nobody is off limits for getting traded unless they've been injured.

Including Wall, Beal etc. your first shouldn't go anywhere, but I don't have to tell you guys that. Good luck with your season fellas

she says go for the championship

vCash
    wall needs to stay put. its to early to give up on beal and NENE probably cant be moved for anything better than he is.

but i mean yes we probably will and should make moves but we should not sell the farm just because we are in a dry spell.

we should not get taken advantage of.