Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (4-5) @ San Antonio Spurs (7-2) 11/17 8:30 PM ET

(4-5)Denver Nuggets@ San Antonio Spurs (7-2)

Saturday, November 17th
    8:30 PM ET

AT&T Center
    San Antonio, Texas.

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

San Antonio Starters

Tony Parker-Danny Green-Kawhi Leonard-Tim Duncan-Boris Diaw

San Antonio Spurs Reserves

Gary Neal-Patrick Mills-Cory Joseph-Manu Ginobili-Nando de Colo-Stephen Jackson-DeJuan Blair-Matt Bonner-Tiago Splitter

vCash
    I don't have a lick of confidence with the Nuggets against a disciplined and established Spurs unit like this. They also surround themselves with a ton of shooters and we all know how we match up against any shooters

Not trying to be pessimistic..but I don't think we can pull off a win.

vCash
    I want to see more Hamilton in this one

vCash
    I wasn't confident in the last game, thought we would be blown out. We got down by 19 but made it a game. I don't have much faith in this game either, unless Ty just flips a switch and goes beast, no chance. Parker will eat him dinner.

vCash
    I actually like our chances tonight. Ty had his poor performance and did say it was a confidence issue. I think he puts it behind him and carries the nuggs tonight.

We probably have the hardest first 24 games of the season so we are going to see a rough nuggets team or a really decent once where we see the potential. As for Karl, I hate him too but I doubt another coach can do way better with this schedule. We need a regular season/playoff coach though. Hope Karl can put some good rotations out there to get the win. Tonight will be about matchups.

vCash
    Lawson had team highs of 22 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds vs this team last year....

On a side not, gary neal might not play. He always kills us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    I actually like our chances tonight. Ty had his poor performance and did say it was a confidence issue. I think he puts it behind him and carries the nuggs tonight.

We probably have the hardest first 24 games of the season so we are going to see a rough nuggets team or a really decent once where we see the potential. As for Karl, I hate him too but I doubt another coach can do way better with this schedule. We need a regular season/playoff coach though. Hope Karl can put some good rotations out there to get the win. Tonight will be about matchups.
    It's always a confidence issue with Ty and he's never afraid of admitting it (which I give him credit) but it gets old after awhile. Enough of this up and down crap, just stay attacking. I'm getting tired of ty picking and choosing his spots to turn it on.

That's why Karl isn't going to get fired. Masai and company are taking into consideration the type of team they have and the schedule they are dealing with. Karl just has that luxury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    It's always a confidence issue with Ty and he's never afraid of admitting it (which I give him credit) but it gets old after awhile. Enough of this up and down crap, just stay attacking. I'm getting tired of ty picking and choosing his spots to turn it on.

That's why Karl isn't going to get fired. Masai and company are taking into consideration the type of team they have and the schedule they are dealing with. Karl just has that luxury.
    3rd season in the NBA with playoff experience and you have confidence issues....uh...

Anyways the longer Karl is coach the more bleak the nugget franchise championship hopes become. Its insanity to keep him as head coach. This isnt the 90's, gary peyton is not on this team, shawn kemp is retired, george is old, list goes on...
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 11-17-2012 at 03:03 PM.

vCash
    I'm just about done with GK (not like some people on here who sound like they'd kill him if they saw him in public) but I'm getting tired. But there's one thing that really scares me about getting a new coach: that they might believe in the "can't win without a star" idea. We'd probably overpay for an overrated player if they did. We'd be able to score at will but couldn't defend if our lives depended on it. The one season we'd have a chance we'd lose in 5 games to a "superteam". In other words, this team would go back to the Melo days, and that's the last thing I want.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    I'm just about done with GK (not like some people on here who sound like they'd kill him if they saw him in public) but I'm getting tired. But there's one thing that really scares me about getting a new coach: that they might believe in the "can't win without a star" idea. We'd probably overpay for an overrated player if they did. We'd be able to score at will but couldn't defend if our lives depended on it. The one season we'd have a chance we'd lose in 5 games to a "superteam". In other words, this team would go back to the Melo days, and that's the last thing I want.
    The bigger risk is keeping karl as head coach. His view is "cant win without overrated euro players and guys who will submit willingly to my play favorites tactic and 2 pg lineup"

I vote for bringing in brian shaw as head coach. Proven winner and was under phil jacksons wing A LONG TIME. Hes ready to make a move to HC soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    Not as long as Masai is managing this team, you dont have to worry about that one no matter who our coach is

vCash
    another thing that pisses me off is I bet andre miller behind the scenes is vouching for Karl to stay. This means if the team goes down the crapper this season andre will more then likely ask Masai to keep him. DANG!

vCash
    Ty scored!!!!

vCash
    Why does Iggy always take difficult shots?

vCash
    You guys swear Iggy is better than AAA...idk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast