Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    we lost it fair memphis is really good man hopefully we can regroup and get a win on sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    lol ref crying

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    WHO THE **** CARES ITS A ****ING LOSS!!! We cannot rely of the refs to win games.. A win is a win and a loss is a loss no matter what the reasons are.. Get the **** over it.
    My team, my city.

vCash
    Simple the Knicks are soft we beat them down low.They started to cry and got techs the refs did the right thing.

vCash
    What is with all the Nets fans in here gloating and talking ****? There have been more posts here from my fellow Nets fans than any other fan base smh This has nothing to do with us and it's just another dumb "**** about the refs" thread.

We have our own issues with our own team. Why are you guys so obsessed with the Knicks? This inferiority complex thing you guys got is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    You people are laughable. I'm a new fan of the NBA and currently a casual Nets fan. When I see a good hard fought game that is called fairly and evenly, it makes me a more passionate fan and keeps me interested in the regular season.

When I see a game like I saw tonight, it reminds me why I've only been a football fan up to this point in my life. There's a reason that fans of all four major sports consider the NBA refereeing an absolute joke. Don't get me wrong, sometimes Knicks fans, just like fans of any team, can be annoying. The fact that you people would let your hatred of the Knicks blind you to the obvious is pretty sad.

Have fun in la la land gentlemen.

vCash
    There were some questionable calls BUT, the size advantage really showed. Thats what happens when you have two 7 foot monsters in the post lol. Memphis is really good.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGiantLeap View Post
    You people are laughable. I'm a new fan of the NBA and currently a casual Nets fan. When I see a good hard fought game that is called fairly and evenly, it makes me a more passionate fan and keeps me interested in the regular season.

When I see a game like I saw tonight, it reminds me why I've only been a football fan up to this point in my life. There's a reason that fans of all four major sports consider the NBA refereeing an absolute joke. Don't get me wrong, sometimes Knicks fans, just like fans of any team, can be annoying. The fact that you people would let your hatred of the Knicks blind you to the obvious is pretty sad.

this post is bsssssssss

look at most of your posts... majority of them are complaining about reffing lol
    [

vCash

The fact that you are using the Nets to make your gripe seem more valid is quite clever and comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    They were bound to lose eventually. Didn't look like things were going their way but whatever you move on and try and get the next one. Ya the officiating was frustrating, but they outplayed the Knicks in the 3rd Q regardless.

vCash
    Melo on Marc Gasol=Fouls for Melo I was in shock I don't know why Woodson would do that.

vCash
    Let me preface this by saying that I am not a Knicks fan. This third quarter has been an absolute disgrace on the part of the NBA referees.

I'll give credit to Memphis where credit is due, as they are obviously a great team but the fact is that the refs have completely taken this game over.
    The third quarter was reminiscent to the 2nd Quarter of Game 1 vs Miami. Just a ton of consecutive calls against the Knicks.

But nothing you can do about it. Knicks showed that they were coming back and could come back, even though it was a 19 point deficit and many of their main players of the night were in foul trouble (melo, chandler, smith, wallace) because of the Ref Foul Barrage.

I'm happy with the Knicks play this game. Outside of rebounding (a problem EVERY game so far) and a low 3 point percentage, they did well. Great FG percentage, good blocks/steals, few turnovers.

So yeah

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimm120 View Post
    The third quarter was reminiscent to the 2nd Quarter of Game 1 vs Miami. Just a ton of consecutive calls against the Knicks.

But nothing you can do about it. Knicks showed that they were coming back and could come back, even though it was a 19 point deficit and many of their main players of the night were in foul trouble (melo, chandler, smith, wallace) because of the Ref Foul Barrage.

I'm happy with the Knicks play this game. Outside of rebounding (a problem EVERY game so far) and a low 3 point percentage, they did well. Great FG percentage, good blocks/steals, few turnovers.

So yeah
    Ed Malloy, those of you that bet on teams, always bet against the Knicks vs playoff team when Ed Malloy is officiating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Simple the Knicks are soft we beat them down low.They started to cry and got techs the refs did the right thing.

Knicks aren't soft IMO. Grizzlies just outplayed us tonight

vCash
    Spoze!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast