Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What happens?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-10

    4 36.36%
  • 2-9

    2 18.18%
  • Lawrence Frank gets taught how to coach by Rivers

    1 9.09%
  • Stuckey pisses Shyfly off

    4 36.36%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 157
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    About to watch the replay in an hour!!! Lol.
    Dude those replays are like 7,000 TB ... I was gonna do that but **** it.

    Seriously the 1st quarter is up for DL at 600+ MB? wtf?

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    cause I got a girlfriend who loves him and were the same race. Its hard to find someone as the same race as me let alone someone famous
    your gf is famous?

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,374
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Dude those replays are like 7,000 TB ... I was gonna do that but **** it.

    Seriously the 1st quarter is up for DL at 600+ MB? wtf?
    I was watching the replay on FSD, but yeah those ones on the download site are huge files but worth it cuz it's in HD, picture quality from those are amazing if you play it with the VLC Media Player or any HD Media Player.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    If the Detroit Pistons can score more points than the other team, there's a good chance they'll win the basketball game.

    /Mateen
    lol bro leave cleaves alone, its not his fault Joe D only gets players who aren't smart enough to attend a real college

    stuckey

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    your gf is famous?
    Jay sean bro jay sean

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Wow u went to see a a R&B singer with no girl...
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24379178
    Did you guys know this is bostons 4th game in 5 nights? And were at home? Obv we better win this game. Stuckey's best game by far and he still shot 40%

    I love how you guys don't mention all the open layups that stuckey missed. Ya we'll just avoid those.

    I dont even care I really went there to see jay sean perform and met him afterwards

  6. #141
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Wow u went to see a a R&B singer with no girl...
    He said he went with his girlfriend.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Wow u went to see a a R&B singer with no girl...
    Oh snap ..... I think i listened to an usher song on the way home from work today, thats it, lets just end life as we know it.

    Next time read the whole thread before you make your senseless comments.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    cause I got a girlfriend who loves him and were the same race. Its hard to find someone as the same race as me let alone someone famous
    ur punjabi? i thot i was the only pun pistons fan other than my one other friend.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    ur punjabi? i thot i was the only pun pistons fan other than my one other friend.
    its hard to explain

    moms 1/2 indian 1/2 african,
    dads 1/2 indian 1/2 Portuguese

  10. #145
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    its hard to explain

    moms 1/2 indian 1/2 african,
    dads 1/2 indian 1/2 Portuguese
    thats pretty dope man, how many languages can u speak?

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,051
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    thats pretty dope man, how many languages can u speak?
    1, Stuckeynese.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Lmmfao he got u with that one
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness:24393317
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    thats pretty dope man, how many languages can u speak?
    1, Stuckeynese.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lmmfao he got u with that one

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,172
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Did you guys know this is bostons 4th game in 5 nights? And were at home? Obv we better win this game. Stuckey's best game by far and he still shot 40%

    I love how you guys don't mention all the open layups that stuckey missed. Ya we'll just avoid those.

    I dont even care I really went there to see jay sean perform and met him afterwards
    So your not a Pistons fan! Happy Turkey Day!

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    thats pretty dope man, how many languages can u speak?
    I just understand them, can't speak them. Parents can though

    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    1, Stuckeynese.
    lamooooo. Don't trip on your jokes

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lmmfao he got u with that one
    You would think thats funny, you are a Joe D supporter

    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    So your not a Pistons fan! Happy Turkey Day!
    Ya man I make it a goal to attend all piston games just to see jay sean
    Last edited by shyfly24; 11-21-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •