Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

WWE: Austin says C.M. Punk isn't the only wrestler he would consider working with

Could he ever be medically cleared to wrestle again?: "It’s not even about being cleared. I’m 100 percent fine. Once I had my fusion done in 2000 and I went into the recovery phase and then got back in the ring, everything was fine and dandy. I was just running too hard towards the end and had a few issues. It was time to get out. Passing the physical isn’t the issue."

Is CM Punk the only guy he would come back for to wrestle?: "I think John Cena would be a guy as well. I really like John. He is the face of that company right now and he has done a hell of a job and I got a lot of respect for him. You look at a guy like Triple H, that was one of my favorite guys to work in the ring with. Such a ring general and such a pro. Just an easy night at the office. Undertaker is kind of beat to shreds, kind of like me. Those would be a few guys off the top of my head. Would it just be CM Punk? No. Is CM Punk at the top of the list? Yes!"
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10028332.shtml

vCash
    That would actually be pretty cool: The face of the reckless, violent era Vs. the squeeky clean era

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    And Cena is the Anti Austin. Their characters are polar opposites.

vCash
    I'd much rather see Austin and Punk the promo leading up to it would be amazing and if Austin is as healthy as he's saying he is the match would be really good as well

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I really don't care who Austin would face(although I would prefer Punk as the opponent), presumably at a WrestleMania, I just want one of the best ever to lace up the boots to get a proper farewell match.

I didn't even know at the time that his match against Rock would be his last. If he does wrestle again, his match better be the final match at WrestleMania.

vCash
    Part of me hates the thought of austin coming back for 1 match, just to lose. I would be insanely entertained if he came back, but still . . . . .

Punk vs Austin match would be better in the ring, which would make it more entertaining overall, but I think cena and austin would give better promos. They would a extreme/no D'q type match to make up for Austin age and Cena's wrestling ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Part of me hates the thought of austin coming back for 1 match, just to lose. I would be insanely entertained if he came back, but still . . . . .

Punk vs Austin match would be better in the ring, which would make it more entertaining overall, but I think cena and austin would give better promos. They would a extreme/no D'q type match to make up for Austin age and Cena's wrestling ability.
    I disagree punk and Austin's promos would be godly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054:24318095
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post

I disagree punk and Austin's promos would be godly
    Punk/Austin would give great promos, but I've seen Cena give some boss heel promos. Heck, the last time cena and punk were in the ring together, cena out promo'ed punk. . . . .

Btw I know Cena won't go heel, I'm just saying he is best promo man in the company -heel or face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    punk vs austin > cena austin
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Punk vs. Austin basically writes itself. It would be weird to see what they'd come up with for Austin vs. Cena. There was some legit heat b/w Rock/Cena which made that match easy to book - unless they go with a generic generation vs. generation type of match (which they did with Rock/Cena) I don't see a natural way to book Austin/Cena. Also - would the WWE pit Cena vs. Austin just to have Cena be further boo'ed out of the building? It'd be a nice one-time payoff I'm sure - but could do further long term damage to Cena if he's continuously shown to not be near the crowd fave that either Austin or Rock are.

vCash
    The more I hear Steve continue about a possible one more match the more I think he will at WM next year.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Austin should beat the streak. He is the only one that should. The best of the best.

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Nevertheless, punk-austin is and will be amazing.

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Screw it triple threat match SCSA vs Punk vs Cena case closed.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    punk vs austin > cena austin
    I would much rather see Austin vs Punk/Taker/HHH/Y2J/Ziggler over Cena. But you are not going to out draw Cena vs Austin. Cena is the biggest draw in his era and since Austin. The PG era vs The attitude era stars. This feud would remind me of the Thug Cena vs ABA taker all about respect etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast