Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Tiny: No jump dunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTnC0RBXwws

The Harlem Globe-Trotters are sporting a 7'8 beast that can dunk without even jumping. I know this guy played in college with limited minutes, and likely isn't exactly "NBA" material, but still... 7'8? I gotta think some team would bring this guy in and see what he can do.

At least he's got a job playing pro-ball. Although, I don't think he's from "Harlem". That English accent he has certainly suggests otherwise. He is also much lighter skinned that his teammates... are the Globe-Trotters turning into the T-Wolves? I guess the Globe-Trotters GM will do whatever it takes to beat the Washington Generals, including breaking race barriers.

Serioulsy... thoughts on this guy? I'd be curious to see somebody give him a shot.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    See thabeet.

Height doesn't = automatic tryout this is the nba not highschool basketball.
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

vCash
    That dude clearly has that elephentitis or whatever it is, did you watch him run? He can barely run and barely move. No way anyone brings this guy in for any amount of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash

vCash
    He did jump...

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He did jump...
    You are right... he did jump a little.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    That's just not fair! I love how he starts out with a hook, misses it and then says "Ah, ******* it" and dunks it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTnC0RBXwws

The Harlem Globe-Trotters are sporting a 7'8 beast that can dunk without even jumping. I know this guy played in college with limited minutes, and likely isn't exactly "NBA" material, but still... 7'8? I gotta think some team would bring this guy in and see what he can do.

At least he's got a job playing pro-ball. Although, I don't think he's from "Harlem". That English accent he has certainly suggests otherwise. He is also much lighter skinned that his teammates... are the Globe-Trotters turning into the T-Wolves? I guess the Globe-Trotters GM will do whatever it takes to beat the Washington Generals, including breaking race barriers.

Serioulsy... thoughts on this guy? I'd be curious to see somebody give him a shot.
    None of the original Harlem Globetrotters were actually from Harlem, but Abe Saperstein gave them that name essentially advertising that they were black. The first decades of Trotters teams actually were really good players who had to develop "The Show" to keep from running up the score and angering the white teams they played as they traveled across the country.

Nowadays, it only makes sense that they branch out considering the fact that it has become purely a performance. Shaun Bradley is another example of when height alone does not cut it.

vCash
    I love that his name is tiny

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    There's been a few threads on this guy going back several years to when he was trying to get a gig in the UK.
    Thinking some team should give him a shot just because he's that tall is the reason most NBA front offices suck.

vCash
    Lol White man cant jump