Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    I sure as hell like it, but man, I'm starting to wonder what happens with our qb situation. With Gabbert getting benched, I have a hard time believing we go into next year without a new guy.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,062
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    I sure as hell like it, but man, I'm starting to wonder what happens with our qb situation. With Gabbert getting benched, I have a hard time believing we go into next year without a new guy.
    I think that they are going to have Henne and Gabbert compete for the job next year. I also don't see a franchise QB in the draft this year.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I think that they are going to have Henne and Gabbert compete for the job next year. I also don't see a franchise QB in the draft this year.
    Yeah, but that's just your opinion dude. I highly doubt we go into next year with a new GM most likely and possibly a new HC with the same QB situation. I see us getting a QB in the first 2-3 rounds, and hopefully no later than the 2nd. You need one to compete. Sure, Henne isn't terrible, but he is at best a good backup, no more than that. Gabbert was probable to return Sunday, once we saw Henne gave this team some life, he went to doubtful and now he's on IR...signs point to him being done.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    For GB


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,062
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Yeah, but that's just your opinion dude. I highly doubt we go into next year with a new GM most likely and possibly a new HC with the same QB situation. I see us getting a QB in the first 2-3 rounds, and hopefully no later than the 2nd. You need one to compete. Sure, Henne isn't terrible, but he is at best a good backup, no more than that. Gabbert was probable to return Sunday, once we saw Henne gave this team some life, he went to doubtful and now he's on IR...signs point to him being done.
    I think he's going to start at some point, because while his stats may not show it, he has improved this year compared to last year. I haven't actually seen a top rated QB play except for Barkley, and he was horrible. However, I don't want a QB from a spread offense (Geno) because then we have to develop him and teach him how to play from under center. I just want a QB who can already play from under center. That, and I think that Gene is going to be back next year.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I think he's going to start at some point, because while his stats may not show it, he has improved this year compared to last year. I haven't actually seen a top rated QB play except for Barkley, and he was horrible. However, I don't want a QB from a spread offense (Geno) because then we have to develop him and teach him how to play from under center. I just want a QB who can already play from under center. That, and I think that Gene is going to be back next year.
    Aaron Murray is the one we draft if he comes out.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Aaron Murray is the one we draft if he comes out.
    nassib, Dysert, Bray(if he comes out) if we do go qb early. personally id rather improve our team elsewhere and have Henne and Gabbert battle it out.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    1. Jacksonville - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
    2. Kansas City - Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame
    3. Cleveand - Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
    4. Arizona - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
    5. Carolina - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
    6. Oakland - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
    7. New YorkJ - Bjoern Werner, DE/OLB, FSU
    8. Miami - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
    9. Philadelphia - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    10. Buffalo - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
    11. St. Louis - Jake Mathews, OT, Texas A&M
    12. San Diego - Keenan Allen, WR, California
    13. St. Louis - Matt Elam, S, Florida
    14. Detroit - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
    15. Dallas - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
    16. Tennessee - Jonathan Hankins, DT, Ohio St.
    17. Cincinnati - Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
    18. Tampa Bay - Jonathan Banks, CB, Miss State
    19. Minnesota - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
    20. New Orleans - Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
    21. Indianapolis - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
    22. Green Bay - Barrett Jones, OG, Alabama
    23. San Francisco - John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
    24. Pittsburgh - Eric Reid, S, LSU
    25. New YorkG - Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
    26. Seattle - Terrence Williams, WR, Baylor
    27. New England - Ezekial Anshah, OLB, BYU
    28. Baltimore - Robert Woods, WR, USC
    29. Houston - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
    30. Atlanta - Tank Carradine, DE, Florida St.
    31. Chicago - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
    32. Denver - Kawann Short, DT, Purdue

    33. Jaguars - Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU
    34. Chiefs - Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
    35. Browns -
    36. Cardinals - Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
    37. Panthers - Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
    38. Bengals - Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
    39. Jets - Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia
    40. Dolphins - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
    41. Eagles - David Amerson, CB, NC State
    42. Bills - C.J. Mosely, LB, Alabama
    43. Redskins - Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon St.
    44. Chargers - Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
    45. Rams - Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
    46. Lions - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas St.
    47. Cowboys - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
    48. Titans - Jonathan Cooper OG UNC
    49. Bengals - Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina
    50. Bucs - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
    51. Vikings - Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC
    52. Saints -
    53. Dolphins - D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
    54. Packers - Da'Rick Rodgers, WR, Tennessee Tech
    55. 49ers - Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford
    56. Steelers - Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame
    57. Giants - Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
    58. Seahawks - Dallas Thomas, OG/T, Tennessee
    59. Patriots - T.J. McDonald, S, USC
    60. Ravens - Khaseem Green, OLB, Rutgers
    61. Texans - Sharif Floyd, DT, Florida
    62. Falcons - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
    63. Bears - Travis Frederick, OG, Wisconsin
    64. Broncos - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
    Chiefs need to and will be going QB first round. They can't pass up on their biggest need and the position considered most valuable in the draft and league and hope they get someone decent in the second.
    PSD's c_reinert

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,919
    vCash
    1500
    The Jags would be crazy to take a LB 1st overall. Take a QB or trade down. And the Chiefs have to take a QB.

    As for the Packers, not only will they be drafting at #32, they won't take an OL and then WR. At least I hope not.

    Our QB > Yours

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    The Jags would be crazy to take a LB 1st overall. Take a QB or trade down. And the Chiefs have to take a QB.

    As for the Packers, not only will they be drafting at #32, they won't take an OL and then WR. At least I hope not.
    so ur saying u wouldnt take von miller number 1 in 2011? Jarvis Jones is a great Pass rusher and im sure our team would use him alot like von miller is on the broncos.

    the positions which would be good value at the spot would be jarvis, star, luke, and maybe dee. theres no end i would take at 1 right now though i wouldnt be mad at taking moore, montgomery, werner at 1.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    40,208
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I think that they are going to have Henne and Gabbert compete for the job next year. I also don't see a franchise QB in the draft this year.
    That didn't stop them from drafting Gabbert

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    40,208
    vCash
    500
    Its a 2-round mock obviously there are gonna be some points of disagreement but a couple observations from somebody in Tennessee on related points.

    - No way the Titans end up drafting at 16. They are currently 4-7 and still have games left against the Texans, Packers, Colts etc.

    - Justin Hunter hasn't been anywhere near productive or consistent enough this year to warrant going as high as 19. They said recently on the radio that he is being told he is most likely gonna be a 2nd-3rd round pick if he even comes out.... Interesting enough he isn't even regarded as the best receiver coming off that team. Cordarrelle Patterson outplayed him this year as the Vols best offensive weapon and his stock has increased a ton as people see him as a Randall Cobb type player that can come in and do punt/kick returns, give some speed in the passing game, come off of the reverse and even run the wildcat. On the same segment they were talking about Justin Hunter they said some NFL scouts see Patterson as a 1st round pick.

    - Not a chance that Mingo falls to 17.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,919
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    so ur saying u wouldnt take von miller number 1 in 2011? Jarvis Jones is a great Pass rusher and im sure our team would use him alot like von miller is on the broncos.

    the positions which would be good value at the spot would be jarvis, star, luke, and maybe dee. theres no end i would take at 1 right now though i wouldnt be mad at taking moore, montgomery, werner at 1.
    Thinking he'll step in and be a Von Miller type is really wishful thinking. They have to take a QB, move on from Gabber and just accept he's a bust.

    Our QB > Yours

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Thinking he'll step in and be a Von Miller type is really wishful thinking. They have to take a QB, move on from Gabber and just accept he's a bust.
    Jarvis Jones is incredible.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Thinking he'll step in and be a Von Miller type is really wishful thinking. They have to take a QB, move on from Gabber and just accept he's a bust.
    chad hennes played great so far so i would say QB isnt a need for us. jarivs Jones is a BEAST Pass rusher.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •