Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Ok so put Von Miller on this current Jags team. Then put RG III on it. Which would be better?
    Lazy comparisons, but I think you get my point.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Ok so put Von Miller on this current Jags team. Then put RG III on it. Which would be better?
    Lazy comparisons, but I think you get my point.
    id take Von Miller especially with how our offense has been playing with Chad henne. hes a FRANCHISE Caliber QB or atleast Playing like one.

Von Miller + Poz + Daryl Smith = Beast LB Corps expecially utilizing Vons ability to rush.

Our biggest Weakness on the team is QB Pressure and Lack of Coverage ability at CB. Von Can easily improve that pressure part.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Well you definitely know more about the Jags then me. But to call Henne a franchise QB at this point is absurd...

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Well you definitely know more about the Jags then me. But to call Henne a franchise QB at this point is absurd...
    the offense played well in the first 2 games hes started atleast in the passing game. this last game he played like crap but thats more of the Rain, and 20-30 MPH wind than it is for Henne not being a good qb. hes still better than any QB coming out in this draft.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    the offense played well in the first 2 games hes started atleast in the passing game. this last game he played like crap but thats more of the Rain, and 20-30 MPH wind than it is for Henne not being a good qb. hes still better than any QB coming out in this draft.
    Lol, this QB class is really getting **** on hard just because it doesn't have RGIII and Luck.

It's not great but starters, good ones, will come out of it. Who that is I'm not just sure yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol, this QB class is really getting **** on hard just because it doesn't have RGIII and Luck.

It's not great but starters, good ones, will come out of it. Who that is I'm not just sure yet.
    if only had the jags not traded up for Gabbert wed probably be having andrew Luck on our team

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Serious question: do you still like Henne going forward as a potential franchise QB after today?

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Serious question: do you still like Henne going forward as a potential franchise QB after today?
    yep. giving him a bit of pass considering the horrible weather conditions as well as losing our "starting rb" to concusion. i like him going forward compared to any qb thats eligible for the draft that i know of.

im okay with giving him a few years so maybe a Quality guy like a Luck or rg3 comes out.

i probably would take Luck over henne but i would rather get this defense built up to atleast average. if we are bad enough and Clowney declares luck might be crapping his Panties

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    yep. giving him a bit of pass considering the horrible weather conditions as well as losing our "starting rb" to concusion. i like him going forward compared to any qb thats eligible for the draft that i know of.

im okay with giving him a few years so maybe a Quality guy like a Luck or rg3 comes out.

i probably would take Luck over henne but i would rather get this defense built up to atleast average. if we are bad enough and Clowney declares luck might be crapping his Panties
    you probably would take luck over henne?!?!?!?!?!

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    you probably would take luck over henne?!?!?!?!?!
    yes but luck hasnt played even as good as Blaine Gabbert this year. look at them QB ratings

sure luck has the talent but hes still not all the way there yet and hennes showing to be a good qb even with yesterdays setback because of weather conditions.

if we didnt draft Blaine gabbert last year we probably would have had the top pick last year and probably get andrew Luck which makes our team better in the future.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    ^ Most delusional poster on PSD.

LUCK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gabbert. Both potentially, physically, and statistically.

You said the Jags would stick with Blaine for the next year because he had such great potential and then they benched him for Henne the next week. Not the Jags will hold onto Henne because he's better than anyone else in the draft? Yea you make sense.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post

LUCK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gabbert. Both potentially, physically, and statistically.

You said the Jags would stick with Blaine for the next year because he had such great potential and then they benched him for Henne the next week. Not the Jags will hold onto Henne because he's better than anyone else in the draft? Yea you make sense.
    http://psdspotd.files.wordpress.com/.../hotdalton.jpg

vCash
    yes but luck hasnt played even as good as Blaine Gabbert this year. look at them QB ratings

sure luck has the talent but hes still not all the way there yet and hennes showing to be a good qb even with yesterdays setback because of weather conditions.

if we didnt draft Blaine gabbert last year we probably would have had the top pick last year and probably get andrew Luck which makes our team better in the future.
    What the hell are you babbling about?

Of course Luck isnt all the way there yet. Hes a rookie, but still in a whole nother class than Henne and Gabbert who both have significantly more NFL experience
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post

actually im not. i said the jags would but obvious Blaine Gabbert got hurt and had to have surgery so bite me

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    actually im not. i said the jags would but obvious Blaine Gabbert got hurt and had to have surgery so bite me
    Even if he was healthy he was toast. Let's be honest here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast