Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    like what?

give me an ideal trade for big AL
    I think we should trade Millsap not Jefferson. Below are two trades I like. I love the first trade and the second is good.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=be4znu9
    Millsap and Watson for Bledsoe and Odom. Bledsoe is a nice young talent stuck behind CP3. Bledsoe could be our PG of the future. The Clippers have no frontcourt depth and their second unit scoring is all from their guards. If they re-sign CP3 (I think they do) then Bledsoe is a great trade asset. Odom is an expiring contract in a limited backup role.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=btf68ny
    Millsap and Bell for Hayes and Tyreke. OK I admit Tyreke has trouble with his jump shot at times. But he is playing much better this season and has undeniable talent. His ability to break down the defense could work well with our other players. He could penetrate and kick to our shooters or our big men for some easier buckets. We would be a nightmare to guard if you add someone who can beat their man consistently and attack the basket.

vCash
    I posted this in another thread the other day.....

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c3odduu
    On top of this, we'd probably have to throw one of our first rounders to Sacramento.

Why for us: We'd get Bledsoe and Tyreke while only losing Millsap and a pick.
    Bledsoe could be our PG of the future. He actually has the second highest PER of all the pgs in the league (only trailing CP3). He is a beast athletically and a great defender. Tyreke has a lot of the same attributes but not quite the shooting touch that I would like. What we do need though is a guy who can break down the defense and get to the hoop. He is just a couple years removed from averaging 20/5/5 and winning the ROY honors.

Mo, Bledsoe, Watson, Tins
    Foye, Tyreke, Burks
    Marvin, Hayward, Carroll
    Favors, Marvin, Evans
    Al, Kanter, Favors

We'd open up plenty of playing time for Kanter and Favors and we'd still have depth with Marvin and Evans able to play PF. Also, this does make Mo, Watson and Tins expendable in the offseason if we did want to make another big splash and bring on some contracts (ie: Al for Gasol).

Why for LA?? They would certainly miss Bledsoe but they could easily replace him with CP3, Billups and Crawford all manning the point. They have obviously been disappointed with Odom and would be great with a guy like Millsap coming off the bench for them. Not sure if Millsap is worth Butler and Bledsoe for them but I like it for us a lot.

Why for Sac?? I imagine they have been shopping Tyreke for some time and their biggest position of need seems to be SF. Getting Butler and a first rounder for someone that they're probably not keeping around seems like a decent idea to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    I think we should trade Millsap not Jefferson. Below are two trades I like. I love the first trade and the second is good.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=be4znu9
    Millsap and Watson for Bledsoe and Odom. Bledsoe is a nice young talent stuck behind CP3. Bledsoe could be our PG of the future. The Clippers have no frontcourt depth and their second unit scoring is all from their guards. If they re-sign CP3 (I think they do) then Bledsoe is a great trade asset. Odom is an expiring contract in a limited backup role.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=btf68ny
    Millsap and Bell for Hayes and Tyreke. OK I admit Tyreke has trouble with his jump shot at times. But he is playing much better this season and has undeniable talent. His ability to break down the defense could work well with our other players. He could penetrate and kick to our shooters or our big men for some easier buckets. We would be a nightmare to guard if you add someone who can beat their man consistently and attack the basket.
    I love the first one and I like the second one. Bledsoe would be great here and odom could play a few minutes as a fourth big.
    I think tyreke is a great talent but he's been stuck in sactown with bad coaching and selfish players. He really could be great here.

4. 12-06-2012, 03:27 PM
    Reason
    duplicate account

vCash
    there are only 3 guys I midely like off of the kings. cousins(punk, but maybe it can be changed his talent is undeniable), tyreke(as a 6th man not as a starter), and thomas robinson.

vCash
    Al Jefferson, Earl Watson and Demare Carroll to Dallas For Jae Crowder, Darren Collison, and Elton Brand.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I don't think Brand can be traded this year because he was an amnesty pick up.. Still, Al and Carroll is a pretty steep price for those guys. Does crowder improve our wings? Does Collison improve us at PG? Do either of the help us enough to justify the drop off we'd have swapping Al for Brand?
    I'd say definitely not.

vCash
    I heard a rumor, actually, I think it was an idea from Hollinger suggesting Utah and Philly swap Milly and Kanter for Evan Turner and Thad Young. I don't think I'd give up Kanter in the deal but I would be open to Milly for Turner. What do you guys think?

vCash
    i don't like a single trade idea that's been thrown around so far. just my .02.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    The only one that I've liked so far is the Milly for Pau trade. Anybody that thinks that trade doesn't make us better isn't thinking clearly. But I seriously doubt that it would happen.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    There are just not many stellar options for a bunch of expiring contracts. Some Jazz fans have their expectations too high. You can't get an all star caliber player in exchange for a rental of an expiring contract. Our best bet may be to get a up and coming player (Bledsoe) or a good player on his way out (tyreke, or Gasol).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    ^this, yeah either the trade idea is unrealistic or makes us worse...... I don't see anyone available without selling the farm that will replace what either Milsap or Jefferson does for us. To be honest I feel a loyalty to both of them and don't want to see them moved...

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Any realistic trade scenarios for Bradley Beal? Dude looks good.

vCash
    not a chance he was just drafted. we would have to massively overpay

vCash
    i understand that, magic. if it's between getting pau or garbage for milly or jefferson, i'd rather keep them, resign one or both, and if not, part amicably and wish them best in their careers. even if they hit free agency, both have loved it here and excelled here, got paid big here, can win here... fans love them, i'd be willing to gamble they'd back if the alternative is pansy crybaby pau or some random guys that aren't better than anyone we'd have left.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Does anyone know when Favors is supposed to be back?
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast