Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    10-6
    You're right, GS is 10-6. Yay for you.

Utah has played 18 games to your 16. So you've had more days off. You've been able to rest more. In addition, 12 of our 18 games have been on the road. So while you're resting with less games while also playing more at home, you've put together a 2 game lead on the Jazz. I'm really proud of your W's.

Here's one more way to look at it. Utah only has 29 road games left but 35 more home games. We are 6-0 at home and our schedule thins out now throughout the rest of the year. If we got to play half on the road and half at home like you, every stat would say that we'd be sitting with the exact same record as you right now since we win all our home games and you lose 1 out of 3.

And the last way to look at it - through 24 games last season, GS was 10-14. I'm not even going into what your ending record looked like. So post your record, but your classlessness is not appreciated.

vCash
    He can post in here all he wants as far as I'm concerned.. We'll see who comes out on top at the end of the year and I'm pretty sure that will be the Jazz. Last year the Jazz started off with a 10-5 record but that didn't mean we'd keep that pace up all year.

3. 12-03-2012, 07:47 PM
    Reason
    baiting

4. 12-04-2012, 12:30 AM
    Reason
    duplicate account

5. 12-04-2012, 01:25 AM
    Reason
    duplicate account

6. 12-04-2012, 01:44 AM

Reason
    duplicate account

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bxcn5rv as a stipulation we would also get there pick ( from Toronto ) projected at 6th Kevin Martin on a one year rental. A darn good prospect in Lamb and a proven commodity in Maynor. OKC get a perfect compliment in the low post to what they have already. and they get Burks and murphy as potential.

Bigger than this we finally establish a clear path to the future of this franchise going forward starting Derrick Favors, with another early lottery pick as an asset to build with.

Favors/Kanter
    Millsap/Evans
    Hayward/Williams/Carrol
    Martin/Lamb
    Mo/Maynor

(Projected) #6 Pick, #12 pick, #17pick Package together to move up and Draft Shabaz maybe? or land James McAdoo and let Millsap walk in free agency.

Thats a clown trade idea bro...Jefferson for those scrubs? As the great Chris Carter would say...."Yo, bra...C'mon Man"

vCash
    corndog... i like it.

what are those annoying parasites that live in intestines? and eat digested food? make you lose tons of weight? and the only way to get rid of it is to pull it out your butt...TAPEWORM... let's call him tapeworm.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJazz View Post
    Thats a clown trade idea bro...Jefferson for those scrubs? As the great Chris Carter would say...."Yo, bra...C'mon Man"
    how is that a clown trade? do you really think jefferson will get us more than a deal like that? no ... so i guess let him walkk for nothing after a .500 season and a 8th round sweep if we are lucky?

think here
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Ok here's another nick name: HB for Horse's butt, it fits monta because like a horses butt he has a lot of fat on one side, and a lot of fat on the other and he's always full of crap!!!!

I nominate HB

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    i second HB
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IwasONCEbanned View Post
    Millsap/Jefferson don't work no interior D presence. The Jazz have two one trick pony's all offense and as of late Millsap is struggling must be worn down he gets that way from time to time or year to year however you want to look at it. To many easy points in the paint, Blake and many others have made Pual there *****. Who cares about draft picks it's not like Ty will play them. Our Jazz have a very talented team/core maybe to much talent for Corbin to manage. What would other Jazz fans think of packaging two or three players and a draft pick for a rising star oh wait I forget Corbin wouldn't play him. How about turning Millsap or Jefferson into the sixth man I think splitting them would help interior defense and make our younger bigs play better along side a veteran scorer.

And just a thought if Monta/Corndog wasn't fueled last year he wouldn't be here this year. kinda ruins the whole blog/post thing. Last year some people where short sighted to see G.S. was building a better team whether they did it professionally or ethically is a another matter. I can say they have built a good team and still be a Jazz fan.
    Metamucil is that you??? You certainly aren't new to the Jazz forum with that post or user name, now you have gone so low to make a Jazz account? ..... shameful.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    corndog... i like it.

what are those annoying parasites that live in intestines? and eat digested food? make you lose tons of weight? and the only way to get rid of it is to pull it out your butt...TAPEWORM... let's call him tapeworm.
    TAPEWORM!... nice, I like it.

vCash
    nah, i was thinking that's DukeJazz... similar terrible grammar, spelling, inability to get any coherent thoughts across...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    You guys are crackin me up with the nickname ideas. They all fit, but my vote is tapeworm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    how is that a clown trade? do you really think jefferson will get us more than a deal like that? no ... so i guess let him walkk for nothing after a .500 season and a 8th round sweep if we are lucky?

think here
    I agree, I think we can do better than this trade.

17. 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Reason
    duplicate account

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    nah, i was thinking that's DukeJazz... similar terrible grammar, spelling, inability to get any coherent thoughts across...
    "I miss DukeJazz," said no one ever.

19. 12-05-2012, 06:16 PM
    Reason
    duplicate account

vCash
    Glen Big Baby Davis has never dominated anything except maybe a sandwhich
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    I agree, I think we can do better than this trade.
    like what?

give me an ideal trade for big AL
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

22. 12-06-2012, 01:17 AM
    Reason
    duplicate account

23. 12-06-2012, 01:20 AM
    Reason
    duplicate account

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast