Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Jazz just extended Corbin. Whether you like him or not he has at least a few more years as our coach. We need to be patient with his rotations. We need time to figure out what works best together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    The Jazz just extended Corbin. Whether you like him or not he has at least a few more years as our coach. We need to be patient with his rotations. We need time to figure out what works best together.
    I agree corbin is here for at least a few seasons, that just how the jazz operate.

I just think we need the front office to remove the logjam and get us a superstar type talent. My personal opinion is the only way to get a superstar into SLC is to draft one.

we have the financial accumen to get good role player type filler pieces and we have some excellent talent in favors and hayward.

Like i have said w3e need to make some hard choices going forward and the only truly "untouchable" guy on this roster is Favors. but only if it gives us the potential of a superstar like we need.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    The Jazz are a solid team at best - I think we need to move both Milsap and Jefferson before one of two things happens:

1. They leave as Free Agents.
    2. (even worse) - We sign them to long-term deals. Both will get way too close to the max for us to really be dynamic, neither guy is a true franchise player.

I'd rather "Deron Williams" a couple of teams and make time for Favors and Kantner.

I agree with this.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Sam Amico: Word around NBA is Jazz G Alec Burks is available. Burks, the 12th overall draft pick in 2011, has played in just 5 of Jazz's

vCash
    I call bs on that, how the f is a cavs columnist going to know that Alec burks is on the trading block. Since when did the jazz start openingly mention that type of stuff.

vCash
    CJ Miles is leaking secrets... probably to try and get back on the Jazz
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    probably, but i'd take a bench-ridden burks over cj any day.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    I call bs on that, how the f is a cavs columnist going to know that Alec burks is on the trading block. Since when did the jazz start openingly mention that type of stuff.
    ^THIS, I agree, we have to much invested in Burks to trade him, unless he is part of a bigger deal, I don't see it happening, he is our insurance if someone gets hurt.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    I don't believe that rumor for a second. Burks has shown too much to give up on this early.
    I can only see it under 2 scenarios: Another team loves him and is willing to pay up. The Jazz are sold on Gordon as our future SG. I can still see Burks playing at minimum a great 6th man role and bench scorer.

vCash
    Double post

vCash
    Former Jazz Players Update

CJ is shooting 21% for the season. Harris is shooting 36%, 23% from 3. AK47 is playing very well. Boozer is only shooting 44% and still plays no defense. Okur retired.

It is a good thing we got rid of these guys or we would be worse.

vCash
    wes matthews is playing great, brewer is playing the best ball of his career on a hot knicks team, dunno how maynor is doing, deron is playing how deron always plays.

you can ignore the players that would make us better if you want. truth is, you win some and lose some...
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    If they trade Burks , they won't be able to get much for him. When your a third string SG, your value is in the toilet.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    not when he was the 12th pick 2 years and still has decent potential

vCash
    Man I like the idea of getting Van gundy coming in. Someone needs to rip into these guys a little, and Corbin definately looks way to calm when the team is seriously struggling. Not just calm, but definitely has the dumbfounded look as to how to turn things around. The offensive system is either a- non existant or b- very inefficient. Defensively there is a lack of focus and intensity. The players think everything is A ok on top of it all. Something is just not right.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast