Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Golden State Warrior fans in our forum have ruined prosportsdaily for me. Thanks a lot *******s.

As for Frantico's rant, I agree with him 100%. This mediocrity is completely old. It was old when we had the overpaid AK eating up our payroll. It was old when we built around a Boozer who was so severely limited. It's old now that we're built around Jefferson knowing we can't contend although we've got young bigs with potential riding the pine.

I hope our new GM shakes it up. Our love a lot of what we have, but how we're built sucks.

vCash
    Monta. Tanking is defined as intentionally losing when your team can win. Harrison Barnes hasn't really helped your team that much. You guys had all the main players that helped you win now and you tanked last year.

The team must've read our posts over the summer. We can motivate them more than your own fanbase can that's for sure.

At least we can beat the Orlando Magic. lol
    Last edited by futureman; 12-22-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantico View Post
    ^ Hang on to Big Al and Milsap for how long? Resigning them both would be a terrible mistake - they're both going to ask for a ton of money - but if we don't, we lose them for nothing. I can see resigining one of them, but not both. The answer is to trade them NOW. We are not going to win a champinship with these guys!

Ironman - I've been positive and patient since I became a fan in 1986. How about you? Were you even born yet? If you were, then I hope you also think that it's about time for us to win a championship.

Now, my ideas might seem exreme and ridiculous to you, and that's fine. I'm actually the idiot who proposed the insane idea to trade Dwill a season before he was actually traded because I could tell the guy was - is - a clown. I was ripped apart in this forum that stupid idea -look at him now - crying in Brooklyn, saying he misses Sloan's system. Things worked out because we got Kanter and Favors for him - but who knows what we could have gotten for him a season earlier - CP3 perhaps - who's currently leading the Clippers to a REAL winning streak. And we'd probably still have Sloan instead of that sweaty deer in the headlights we have now.

So, yes, I am angry GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Please forgive me for being extremely passionate about this team.

And like Draino said, it's time to **** patience!
    I mean until free agency and just let them walk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Ah, fresh and original wit. Something new on this Jazz forum. A joke about us tanking last year.

Secondly, Lee, Curry, and all the other injured players actually all got surgery. People don't get surgery to just fake an injury. "Got the surgery, they totally bought the fake now."

Anyways, the Warriors are ninth in the simple rating system now, which implies ninth best in the league. A healthy Bogut would push them to six likely. The Warriors are good enough this year to be pseudo contenders fully healthy.

The Warriors are set up in a way where they aren't contenders now but can be in 2-3 years, much like the Grizzlies are now. It just depends on the development of Klay, Barnes, and Curry.

Jazz, well, they are no where near being a pseudo contender or have any kind of potential to be one down the road.
    When the Jazz wake up and play Favors and Kanter 40 mins a game instead of 15, then you can make an assesment like that.

vCash
    btw for all the people who want to tank we might just have 4 guys on the roster next year. btw I think we are exactly where I thought we would be at this point in the season. I knew we wouldn't be pushing for a homecourt in the playoffs, we just don't have that transcendent star who can take us there. Also, the warrios don't have that much of a better future if at all since they will have no cap room and will be too good to get a good pick and they don't have that star either.

vCash
    I feel your frustration guys.

Unrelated note: Warriors fans, don't troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    btw for all the people who want to tank we might just have 4 guys on the roster next year. btw I think we are exactly where I thought we would be at this point in the season. I knew we wouldn't be pushing for a homecourt in the playoffs, we just don't have that transcendent star who can take us there. Also, the warrios don't have that much of a better future if at all since they will have no cap room and will be too good to get a good pick and they don't have that star either.
    Bogut, Biedriens, and Jefferson all expire in 2014-2015.

That is 14 million, 9 million, and 9 million. That's a good amount of cap space.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I feel your frustration guys.

Unrelated note: Warriors fans, don't troll.
    I am only responding to comments because they made comments about the Warriors. It's not trolling and completely relevant.

vCash
    ******** it's relevant... gtfo, we don't give a damn about the tanking whore-iors. when you turn into a respectable franchise, and you babies grow up, THEN bring your **** in here. until then, enjoy this hot streak of yours while it lasts. the whores will lose 3-4 in a row and panic cuz they will realize how terrible they really are and start tanking again.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantico View Post
    Monta is a beast - you are hilarious - don't even change brother - I'm glad you wormed your way back in somehow and changed your sig. I always get a good laugh when I see one of your comments - I hope you never get kicked out.

I don't care who ends up with a better record this year - one team will not make the playoffs, and the other will lose in the first or second round - so who gives a ****? Does it really matter? Not really. It's about winning a championship, or at least getting lose it. Neither team is even going to be close to tht this year.

I'm just looking forward to getting your draft pick and moving on - it's great that you guys have a nice recornd now, so that when you guys start tanking you won't be able to go below 7. For the record, I'm not proposing to tank, I'm proposing to play our young guys - big difference. I'm certainly not entertaining the idea of sitting guys out and pretending they're injured so we can lose games. The Warriors are a pathetic organization, I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

Ironman, I never claimed to be the first, or the only one to propose the Dwill idea - I didn't know that Lo also proposed it - but I'm not surprised, he seems to be the smartest guy on this forum. And no, I don't think we can make a magical trade to win a champioship now... all I said is... let's put ourselves in a position to do it in the future... let's not wallow in this never ending cycle of mediocrity. Corbin and Sloan - you're not serious are you? Please tell me your joking... that's just downright embarrassing. As far as you being older than me... thank god... maybe I'll actually still be alive to see the Jazz win a championship.

Anyway, let's stop this. We both love the jazz and we have different ideas, that's all.

Merry Christmas - GRRRRRRRRRR!
    Fair enough- Merry Christmas

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Unlike your sorry squad, my Warriors have a chance at making a title run this season. Were 18-9, with a record of 10-6 on the road, with road wins against the Clippers, Nets, and Heat. Did I mention were doing all of this without are starting Center, who when healthy is easily a top five center in the game. Once we get him back, it's going to elevate us to a whole nother level. So yeah I do think we have a shot to go deep in the playoffs, plus you guys know what Oracle's like when it comes playoff time. And even if we only make it to the second round it's great experience for guys like Curry, Thompson, Barnes, and Ezeli. Sorry to say it bud, but the Warriors are better now, and have a much brighter future. But the part I find to be the funniest, is that before the season all yall were saying there was no way in hell the Warriors would ever have a better record than the Jazz, and now that we do, you say it doesn't matter. Aha c'mon now kid
    Yes we do, we kicked the sh** out of the Warriors there that year, you're warriors are doing well, congrats to them, but the season isn't over, and with no playtoff experience you will be bounced out of the first round. Metamucil and Tapeworm are back.............

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    Yes we do, we kicked the sh** out of the Warriors there that year, you're warriors are doing well, congrats to them, but the season isn't over, and with no playtoff experience you will be bounced out of the first round. Metamucil and Tapeworm are back.............
    Just like the 2010 Grizzlies or the 2006 Warriors. Clearly no experience guarantees automatic elimination in the first round.

I am not sure how you can say either of those nicknames and say "yeah, I am hilarious," or "this will hurt their feelings," or "this is a clever quip and saying it will show how witty I am."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    ******** it's relevant... gtfo, we don't give a damn about the tanking whore-iors. when you turn into a respectable franchise, and you babies grow up, THEN bring your **** in here. until then, enjoy this hot streak of yours while it lasts. the whores will lose 3-4 in a row and panic cuz they will realize how terrible they really are and start tanking again.
    lol

Ight bro.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 12-22-2012 at 05:11 PM.

vCash
    I don't understand these Warriors fans - why are they trolling the Jazz forum? Did I miss something here? Did one of us go into their forum and talk **** and now they're retaliating? I just don't get it. Do they troll on all the other team's forums as well?

Whatever the case may be... it's pretty pathetic.

vCash
    Warrior and Jazz fans - can we just call a **** talking truce until the All Star Break please? As everybody knows, nothing is won before the All Star Break, and it would be nice to have a conversation in our own forum without some other fan coming in here and talking crap.

Jazz fans - stay out of their forum please.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast