Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    interesting rant, frantico.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantico View Post
    This is just ridiculous - to lose like that to the Pacers is unecceptalbe. I saw no passion, no will to win. I'll say it again... CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE!

It starts with Corbin - what a joke - someday he'll be great (that's what they keep telling me anyway) - and I'll be dead. But I guess we're suck with him... my stomach turns every time I see Coach Sloan sitting in the stands as a fan. As a FAN!! WTF? (SIDE NOTE:Why the Lakers went for Mike D. instead of Sloan is beyond me - Pick and roll all day long with Dwight and Nash with Kobe roaming - scary...)

I am so tired of this mediocrity - how long has it been? I don't count the D-Will/Boozer glory days as being great either - let's face it, we weren't going to win a championship with that team either. It seems we've wallowed in this no man's land for far too long. Granted, I thank the Lord every day that we're not Sacramento, or Toronto, or Heaven forbid... GOLDEN STATE!! Those teams, are - and might always be - jokes. But that's no excuse. It's not about small markets, it's mostly about getting EXTREMELY LUCKY - see: OKC, Spurs. And you have to put yourself in a position to get lucky... By lucky I mean... getting a once in a lifetime superstar.

Get rid of most of these tired, pathetic veterans - trade them in like the used cars that they are, for youth and draft picks. We're just waisting time! Keep the young guns - Murphy, Evans, Burks, Hayward, Kanter, Favors - and PLAY THEM! Let's put ourselves in a position to get lucky. We need a SUPERSTAR! Because at the end of each game, when the game is on the line... I **** my pants a little every time... is it going to be Big Al running down the clock? or Mo throwing up a desperation three?

And yes, I understand we will probably win a very small percentage of remaining games, and yes it will be painful, and yes - we will not make the playoffs (instead of a probable first round sweep), and yes - we'll probably average only 70 points a game. But so be it... that's what the Spurs did, and it only took them ONE SEASON to get Duncan, and that's what OKC did to get Durrant. And I'm not talking about tanking on purpose like our friends in Oakland CA - I'm talking about playing these young guys who have terrific potential who have hardly seen the light of day on the court! It's time to move on.

BTW... I'd Love Kevin Love here - who wouldn't? But Favors needs to stay. These Favors AND Milsap/Big Al for Love trade ideas are absurd. Now, Favors AND Love on the Jazz? Wow.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Frantico is angry again, look at him go, GRRRRRRR he's mean now, look out he's going to explode!!!!!

Once again my friend why do you only post when things are down? You never post anything when were on that winning streak? Yes their is a problem and we are way to inconsistent, but tanking is not the answer. besides who's out there in this draft that will be a superstar? I would love Kevin Love just like the rest of us but we don't even know if Minni would do that. Most likely if we trade Millsap or Jefferson we are going to get screwed on our end. We need to get consistent and let the players play who are willing to put in the effort and not go through the motions. I think its time to bench Millsap, he is not the Millsap of old, maybe benching him will light a fire under his butt to play better. Above all don't freak out, that's when mistakes are made and people call you things like the Kings, Warriors, Bobcats, or Raptors.
    Be positive and patient, we have a young team.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    **** patience,,,,

I want a god dam championship!!!!!
    Last edited by draino; 12-21-2012 at 03:35 AM.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    patience is the mantra espoused by garbage teams throughout the ages,

infinite patience........

How bout we reject mediocrity!

And frantico is right our only prayer is to draft a superstar
    Hi There

vCash
    I say we make a move to get into the top of the draft in the Jabari Parker/ Andrew Wiggins draft next season.
    Hi There

vCash
    Jabari parker is saying he may stay all 4 years in college. I say if trading Jefferson or Millsap doesn't land us an elite point guard or high draft pick unprotected that is, it's best just to hang onto them.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    ^ Hang on to Big Al and Milsap for how long? Resigning them both would be a terrible mistake - they're both going to ask for a ton of money - but if we don't, we lose them for nothing. I can see resigining one of them, but not both. The answer is to trade them NOW. We are not going to win a champinship with these guys!

Ironman - I've been positive and patient since I became a fan in 1986. How about you? Were you even born yet? If you were, then I hope you also think that it's about time for us to win a championship.

Now, my ideas might seem exreme and ridiculous to you, and that's fine. I'm actually the idiot who proposed the insane idea to trade Dwill a season before he was actually traded because I could tell the guy was - is - a clown. I was ripped apart in this forum that stupid idea -look at him now - crying in Brooklyn, saying he misses Sloan's system. Things worked out because we got Kanter and Favors for him - but who knows what we could have gotten for him a season earlier - CP3 perhaps - who's currently leading the Clippers to a REAL winning streak. And we'd probably still have Sloan instead of that sweaty deer in the headlights we have now.

So, yes, I am angry GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Please forgive me for being extremely passionate about this team.

And like Draino said, it's time to **** patience!

vCash
    The root of our problem is Corbin. I think, at least I hope, that the Miller family is finding out, much like the rest of us. That Corbin isnt doing as good a job with this team as he should. This team needs to be taken by the balls much like Sloan would do it. Not playing talent like Burks and stunting growth of others is not good. This team is too deep to be doing this poorly.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    ^ Hang on to Big Al and Milsap for how long? Resigning them both would be a terrible mistake - they're both going to ask for a ton of money - but if we don't, we lose them for nothing. I can see resigining one of them, but not both. The answer is to trade them NOW. We are not going to win a champinship with these guys!

Ironman - I've been positive and patient since I became a fan in 1986. How about you? Were you even born yet? If you were, then I hope you also think that it's about time for us to win a championship.

Now, my ideas might seem exreme and ridiculous to you, and that's fine. I'm actually the idiot who proposed the insane idea to trade Dwill a season before he was actually traded because I could tell the guy was - is - a clown. I was ripped apart in this forum that stupid idea -look at him now - crying in Brooklyn, saying he misses Sloan's system. Things worked out because we got Kanter and Favors for him - but who knows what we could have gotten for him a season earlier - CP3 perhaps - who's currently leading the Clippers to a REAL winning streak. And we'd probably still have Sloan instead of that sweaty deer in the headlights we have now.

So, yes, I am angry GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Please forgive me for being extremely passionate about this team.

And like Draino said, it's time to **** patience!
    There you go again all angry. Lets get some things straight, first off Lo first thought of the D-Will trade not you, nice try though. Second do you really think we can made a magical trade to win a championship now? Or tank this year and get the next Jordan on our team? Yes I said be Patient, the NBA is rigged to favor big market teams, it isn't right but thats the reality that we live with. I still believe that we have some pretty damn good peaces in place here. We have proven that when we play with anyone and play dominate hustle defense and unstoppable offense. We've also shown that we can't hit a lay up for a quarter against sub par teams. I'm not sure what the answer is to get more consistency out of our team. Chemistry takes time and time takes patience. And third I'm way older than you are junior and in my aged experience I've learned that when you blow a team up you get worse and set your team back for years. If you have the magic trade to bring in Lebron James I'm all for it. Until then lets work with what we have. Oh and Sloan left on his own, notice he's not back into coaching, he's old and it was his time. It was Corbin who was doing most of the coaching in practice so Sloan could have enough energy for the games. I don't see how you hate Corbin but love Sloan when they are from the same mold? Merry Christmas my Jazz friend!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Whoa no ****in way. The Jazz fans that absolutely wouldn't stop *****ing about tanking, are now considering tanking!? Ahaha see you on the 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    There you go again all angry. Lets get some things straight, first off Lo first thought of the D-Will trade not you, nice try though. Second do you really think we can made a magical trade to win a championship now? Or tank this year and get the next Jordan on our team? Yes I said be Patient, the NBA is rigged to favor big market teams, it isn't right but thats the reality that we live with. I still believe that we have some pretty damn good peaces in place here. We have proven that when we play with anyone and play dominate hustle defense and unstoppable offense. We've also shown that we can't hit a lay up for a quarter against sub par teams. I'm not sure what the answer is to get more consistency out of our team. Chemistry takes time and time takes patience. And third I'm way older than you are junior and in my aged experience I've learned that when you blow a team up you get worse and set your team back for years. If you have the magic trade to bring in Lebron James I'm all for it. Until then lets work with what we have. Oh and Sloan left on his own, notice he's not back into coaching, he's old and it was his time. It was Corbin who was doing most of the coaching in practice so Sloan could have enough energy for the games. I don't see how you hate Corbin but love Sloan when they are from the same mold? Merry Christmas my Jazz friend!
    Big markets such as San Antonio, OKC, and Miami.

Jesus Christ.

vCash
    Monta is a beast - you are hilarious - don't even change brother - I'm glad you wormed your way back in somehow and changed your sig. I always get a good laugh when I see one of your comments - I hope you never get kicked out.

I don't care who ends up with a better record this year - one team will not make the playoffs, and the other will lose in the first or second round - so who gives a ****? Does it really matter? Not really. It's about winning a championship, or at least getting lose it. Neither team is even going to be close to tht this year.

I'm just looking forward to getting your draft pick and moving on - it's great that you guys have a nice recornd now, so that when you guys start tanking you won't be able to go below 7. For the record, I'm not proposing to tank, I'm proposing to play our young guys - big difference. I'm certainly not entertaining the idea of sitting guys out and pretending they're injured so we can lose games. The Warriors are a pathetic organization, I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

Ironman, I never claimed to be the first, or the only one to propose the Dwill idea - I didn't know that Lo also proposed it - but I'm not surprised, he seems to be the smartest guy on this forum. And no, I don't think we can make a magical trade to win a champioship now... all I said is... let's put ourselves in a position to do it in the future... let's not wallow in this never ending cycle of mediocrity. Corbin and Sloan - you're not serious are you? Please tell me your joking... that's just downright embarrassing. As far as you being older than me... thank god... maybe I'll actually still be alive to see the Jazz win a championship.

Anyway, let's stop this. We both love the jazz and we have different ideas, that's all.

Merry Christmas - GRRRRRRRRRR!

vCash
    Monta is a beast - you are hilarious - don't even change brother - I'm glad you wormed your way back in somehow and changed your sig. I always get a good laugh when I see one of your comments - I hope you never get kicked out.

I don't care who ends up with a better record this year - one team will not make the playoffs, and the other will lose in the first or second round - so who gives a ****? Does it really matter? Not really. It's about winning a championship, or at least getting lose it. Neither team is even going to be close to tht this year.

I'm just looking forward to getting your draft pick and moving on - it's great that you guys have a nice recornd now, so that when you guys start tanking you won't be able to go below 7. For the record, I'm not proposing to tank, I'm proposing to play our young guys - big difference. I'm certainly not entertaining the idea of sitting guys out and pretending they're injured so we can lose games. The Warriors are a pathetic organization, I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

Ironman, I never claimed to be the first, or the only one to propose the Dwill idea - I didn't know that Lo also proposed it - but I'm not surprised, he seems to be the smartest guy on this forum. And no, I don't think we can make a magical trade to win a champioship now... all I said is... let's put ourselves in a position to do it in the future... let's not wallow in this never ending cycle of mediocrity. Corbin and Sloan - you're not serious are you? Please tell me your joking... that's just downright embarrassing. As far as you being older than me... thank god... maybe I'll actually still be alive to see the Jazz win a championship.

Anyway, let's stop this. We both love the jazz and we have different ideas, that's all.

Unlike your sorry squad, my Warriors have a chance at making a title run this season. Were 18-9, with a record of 10-6 on the road, with road wins against the Clippers, Nets, and Heat. Did I mention were doing all of this without are starting Center, who when healthy is easily a top five center in the game. Once we get him back, it's going to elevate us to a whole nother level. So yeah I do think we have a shot to go deep in the playoffs, plus you guys know what Oracle's like when it comes playoff time. And even if we only make it to the second round it's great experience for guys like Curry, Thompson, Barnes, and Ezeli. Sorry to say it bud, but the Warriors are better now, and have a much brighter future. But the part I find to be the funniest, is that before the season all yall were saying there was no way in hell the Warriors would ever have a better record than the Jazz, and now that we do, you say it doesn't matter. Aha c'mon now kid

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post

vCash

Ah, fresh and original wit. Something new on this Jazz forum. A joke about us tanking last year.

Secondly, Lee, Curry, and all the other injured players actually all got surgery. People don't get surgery to just fake an injury. "Got the surgery, they totally bought the fake now."

Anyways, the Warriors are ninth in the simple rating system now, which implies ninth best in the league. A healthy Bogut would push them to six likely. The Warriors are good enough this year to be pseudo contenders fully healthy.

The Warriors are set up in a way where they aren't contenders now but can be in 2-3 years, much like the Grizzlies are now. It just depends on the development of Klay, Barnes, and Curry.

Jazz, well, they are no where near being a pseudo contender or have any kind of potential to be one down the road.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast