Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    yeah, i think he's lost.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Hey fellas. Pistons fan here wondering about Burks. Only Jazz game I seen was the great game with the Spurs last night. I seen he's only played in 10 games. Whats up with that?

vCash
    Coach Corbin likes hiding Burks on the bench, and when Coach Corbin gets bored with his over sized suits, licking his lips, and hanging onto his lapels, he uses that time to look for burks on the bench. 10 games you say he's found Burks? Burks needs to step up his hiding skills, Coach Corbin has found him too many times.

So in other words, we dont know.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Oh yeah, I forgot we had Burks. Burks is too young to get minutes on this team. He will have to outplay Foye, Hayward, Marvin, or Caroll before he will deserve minutes on the floor. I don't see that happening this season. It will be worse when we trade one of our bigs for another wing player. So in answer to the Pistons fan, Burks will be an unrestricted free agent your team can pick up 18 months from now. Enjoy, he could be great. Thanks KOC for doing such a good job, jerk!
    Last edited by Magic11; 12-13-2012 at 04:41 PM.

vCash
    In the Preseason the Burks/Foye lineup was dirty nasty

Whats wrong for having a brief moment in the 2nd or 3rd quarters having:

Burks
    Foye
    Carrol
    Favors
    Kanter

Theres enough D there, and enough O to keep teams honest
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Lets just be happy that we have awesome depth!!! Injuries will come and Burks will get his chance, I just hope he has the attitude to be ready whenever his name is called. Then he can prove that he deserves minutes on the floor, just like Carrol did.
    Last edited by Ironman5219; 12-13-2012 at 11:17 PM.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Is this crazy??

Big Al, Milly and our GS pick next year (Maybe even throw in another pick) for KLove and Derrick Williams.

vCash
    ^
    Mo, Watson, Tins
    Foye, Hayward, Burks
    Marvin, Carroll
    Love, DWill, Evans
    Favors, Kanter

vCash
    IDK if Minnesota would want Big Al back.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    i would do it love is a star in this league
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    guys in the T wolves forum say that a deal of Favors/Millsap/Burks would land us Klove+ridnour+Lee

I would do it.
    Love is a bad *** so is favors though.

If we could some how get him with out giving up favors i would give them any other guy or combo of gauys they wanted.

but love i think is a better player than favors at this point.

even if we cant sign Al going into next year we have

Mo
    Foye
    Carroll
    Love
    Kanter

Hayward is the 6h man, and we have mad cap space idk pretty tempting considering i dont think we have paul or al after this year any way. reloading with a star like kevin love would be sick.

would rather keep favors over kanter if possible but, love>favors
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    I could do Millsap and Kanter but not sure about Favors.. Love and Favors together would be amazing!

vCash
    question is does love want to be here? and I would trade anyone on this roster for him. 26/13 with awesome eff. is super rare

vCash

vCash
    This is just ridiculous - to lose like that to the Pacers is unecceptalbe. I saw no passion, no will to win. I'll say it again... CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE!

It starts with Corbin - what a joke - someday he'll be great (that's what they keep telling me anyway) - and I'll be dead. But I guess we're suck with him... my stomach turns every time I see Coach Sloan sitting in the stands as a fan. As a FAN!! WTF? (SIDE NOTE:Why the Lakers went for Mike D. instead of Sloan is beyond me - Pick and roll all day long with Dwight and Nash with Kobe roaming - scary...)

I am so tired of this mediocrity - how long has it been? I don't count the D-Will/Boozer glory days as being great either - let's face it, we weren't going to win a championship with that team either. It seems we've wallowed in this no man's land for far too long. Granted, I thank the Lord every day that we're not Sacramento, or Toronto, or Heaven forbid... GOLDEN STATE!! Those teams, are - and might always be - jokes. But that's no excuse. It's not about small markets, it's mostly about getting EXTREMELY LUCKY - see: OKC, Spurs. And you have to put yourself in a position to get lucky... By lucky I mean... getting a once in a lifetime superstar.

Get rid of most of these tired, pathetic veterans - trade them in like the used cars that they are, for youth and draft picks. We're just waisting time! Keep the young guns - Murphy, Evans, Burks, Hayward, Kanter, Favors - and PLAY THEM! Let's put ourselves in a position to get lucky. We need a SUPERSTAR! Because at the end of each game, when the game is on the line... I **** my pants a little every time... is it going to be Big Al running down the clock? or Mo throwing up a desperation three?

And yes, I understand we will probably win a very small percentage of remaining games, and yes it will be painful, and yes - we will not make the playoffs (instead of a probable first round sweep), and yes - we'll probably average only 70 points a game. But so be it... that's what the Spurs did, and it only took them ONE SEASON to get Duncan, and that's what OKC did to get Durrant. And I'm not talking about tanking on purpose like our friends in Oakland CA - I'm talking about playing these young guys who have terrific potential who have hardly seen the light of day on the court! It's time to move on.

BTW... I'd Love Kevin Love here - who wouldn't? But Favors needs to stay. These Favors AND Milsap/Big Al for Love trade ideas are absurd. Now, Favors AND Love on the Jazz? Wow.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast