Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    any game now

vCash
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../NBA_2013.html
    this was kind of cool what bothered me though is that according to this we are the 5th worst defensive rebounding team with the clippers, mavs, pistons, and bobcats being worse then us. We need/have to fix that. I know that the bigs are usually the ones people point too, but looking at our wings they just need to rebound better. I mean the jazz are 3rd best offensive rebounding so there is that

vCash
    and yall thought yu would have a better record. cmon now boy

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    2 more games one and only 1/4th into the season and that's enough to warrant talking shizzz only to a golden states fan. How sorry can a team be that fans talk so much crap only 20 games in a team that hasnt been worth anything for nearly 4 decades. How bogut btw has he been beasting it up on the court?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    and yall thought yu would have a better record. cmon now boy
    Monta- welcome back to our forum, how is our favorite troll? Well we have some great news for you, we held a poll for you official nick name and Jazz nation has spoken. From here on and forthwith you shall be called "tapeworm"! Congratulations...... tapeworm!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    troll so hard, jazz fans want to ban me
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Tapeworm and Metamucil nice. I think we have a theme here!!!

vCash
    At least we didn't get killed by the lakers in the staples center earlier this year. The warriors will tank it's just a matter of time. If they don't we will just have kevin murphy shatter curry's leg or boguts.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    Hell no to Ellis- He's a loser that just jacks up so many shots that his team...loses all them. Warrior style mentality.... We play team ball, that last thing we need is some ball hog who shoots with 3 defenders around him.... no way on Ellis.
    Resign Al and Millsap, are their really any better players that would play in utah?
    Now I'm no fan of Ellis either but you do realize that all is a backhoe on offence right. And don't get me wrong I like al as a person but more often than not even if he has multiple guys on him he is going to put the shot up which I would honestly not have an issue with if he would try to force some contact and get to the line more but the fact is he doesn't he just slows the pace of the game and dose not do anything to make his team better so that is reason enough to let him walk

vCash
    No that isn't enough reason to let him walk and he does make his team better seeing that he draws the double team which opens up the perimeter. Second just the mentoring he has done with kanter and favors is reason enough to sign him to a new contract. Every year he gets better with passing and defense. Letting al walk would be talking huge steps back. Going and picking up or trading for monte Ellis would be insane and stupid all at the same time.

vCash
    I agree there are times Al gets a little soft. I agree that sometimes the offense can stall because of him. That doesn't mean he is not good at what he does. He has shot 48% for the season, 53% in the past 10 games. In comparison, Ellis has shot 39% for the season and 37% in the last 10 games. Not to mention 21% from 3. Ellis is a chucker. Burks, Hayward, Foye, and Mo could all duplicate what Ellis does. All they have to do is shoot 17 shots a game and score only 18 points a game, and rest on the defensive end.

vCash
    Reasons we need to keep Al Jefferson

1. There are very few players in the league that can duplicate Jefferson's combination of rebounding and offensive production. The centers that can are considered stars with max deals.
    2. He is not all about the money. Jefferson turned down a max deal with Minnesota for less money. Who does that in today's NBA?
    3. He likes it in Utah and wants to stay. Not everyone does.
    4. He has a good attitude and is a good teammate. He is training his inevitable replacements and they are improving as a result.
    5. He is humble enough to recognize his weaknesses and try to improve them (passing, help defense).
    6. Our current roster compliments his game. Our shooters will not be as effective if there is not a low post threat.
    7. Kanter and Favors are the future but they are raw. They could really benefit from Al as a mentor for a few more years (Kevin Love claims that Al was his mentor).

vCash

vCash
    Heck no to ellis. I rember when he was supposed to be a franchise player. lol what a joke that was and I knew it even then.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

15. 12-12-2012, 10:25 PM
    Reason
    stop trolling the jazz forum

16. 12-12-2012, 10:26 PM
    Reason
    stop trolling the jazz forum

vCash
    Chicago Cubs: Trade deadline time...yay...
    Tennessee Titans: In Whiz we trust.
    Utah Jazz: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Exum baby! Nice Rodney Hood thievery. Now get Gordo resigned.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast