Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    2,648
    vCash
    1500

    Users changing and/or altering their names?

    I've seen some users who have changed their name slightly sometime in the last few months while I was away and not on the site regularly. I was under the impression that this wasn't an option or has it changed? How is it done?

    Wrigleyboy25:

    11) Usernames. Do not create more than one. If you do, your account will be banned. Username changes are no longer allowed. They ruin any automation with the fantasy games on the site and changing them for some and others is not fair. Please keep your username.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,669
    vCash
    1500
    It changed. You can PM SI to get it swapped, but I believe he is only making slight changes. For example, if I wanted to switch my name from Howe do I do it to just Howe.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    2,648
    vCash
    1500
    Oh, okay. Yeah, it was confusing me a bit. I was looking through threads and thought I had lost my mind seeing some of the familiar names, but thinking "has it always been spelled like that?" lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,146
    vCash
    3312
    Yeah, they'll let u change but only minor stuff, like a spelling error or number removal.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,734
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    It changed. You can PM SI to get it swapped, but I believe he is only making slight changes. For example, if I wanted to switch my name from Howe do I do it to just Howe.
    I don't even think he'd allow that.

    I wanted to go from Superdude901, to just Super, but alas...just the 901 was removed.



    SOON



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I don't even think he'd allow that.

    I wanted to go from Superdude901, to just Super, but alas...just the 901 was removed.
    There's been some very odd ones. brandonlamana went to blams with some numbers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,808
    vCash
    500
    ****ing blamalamadingdong.

    I still wanna know why rayruiz was allowed to change to Ray P Trillman or whatever it is


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    The RayRuiz decision has since been reversed. He had a good reason for wanting his username changed, we just had to find a good fit that wasn't too extreme of a change...he is no longer a Trillman.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,477
    vCash
    1500
    I couldn't change mine to Ian.

    Sure are pretty stingy with something that doesn't affect a single thing.
    I'm In.



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,149
    vCash
    1500
    Im guessing howe would be okay, because of the e. its still unique and identifiable. Ian is simple and general.

    Not that i agree with their decision, but that is probably their thought process. They want an easy, recognizable and unique transition

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,808
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I couldn't change mine to Ian.

    Sure are pretty stingy with something that doesn't affect a single thing.
    Srsly???...lol


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,814
    vCash
    1500
    I wanted to be just ElFuturo... Too difficult, apparently

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    The RayRuiz decision has since been reversed. He had a good reason for wanting his username changed, we just had to find a good fit that wasn't too extreme of a change...he is no longer a Trillman.
    Ray is forever trill.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,265
    vCash
    500
    Can I be RamMan24PrezFor?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    WheatBuck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •