Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Pacers Vs. Mavs

vCash

Pacers Vs. Mavs

So far this game is going much better. The offense has some kick and our bench has been decent. Currently down by 2 midway through the 2nd quarter.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Well Pacers down by 1 after the half 49-48. They are playing MUCH better this game. We are shooting around 50 %.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    WOOO! were finally playing like ourselves, this is a fun game to watch midway through the 3rd.

vCash
    Stephenson is coming along very nicely. He will be a key part of this team going forward.

vCash
    pacers looking good..there hustling after rebounds driving into lanes for a layup. Hiting some nice shot ...Bench is looking good sam young...

vCash
    the second unit is still kind of shaky. But not bad. They need to hold leads better.

vCash
    Hansbrough has been solid 3 straight games. His confidence is definitely up from last year.

vCash
    Well weve got a nice win here. This is one of those games that could be a turning point for us. Solid game by all.

vCash
    ^Hopefully it is a turning point...Knicks on Sunday at MSG...

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^Hopefully it is a turning point...Knicks on Sunday at MSG...
    yeah im excited. Sam Young said that Vogel instilled new plays for the game. Im hoping that the offense will stay a little bit more complex.

Sunday is gonna be awesome btw, Pacers first, then Colts shortly thereafter.

vCash
    #GreatDay

#iubb

vCash
    Hey all. Don't really post in the Pacers section (because I post about the Pacers elsewhere), but thought I'd come in and say that it was a great win last night. Vogel put in a few new plays and pushed the tempo, but what he really did was let loose the reigns and stopped calling plays from the sideline. We were playing a great motion offense with lots of passing and attacking the paint a TON. We even beat the dreaded zone more than it stopped us! Great win by the good guys, they need to keep it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Hey all. Don't really post in the Pacers section (because I post about the Pacers elsewhere), but thought I'd come in and say that it was a great win last night. Vogel put in a few new plays and pushed the tempo, but what he really did was let loose the reigns and stopped calling plays from the sideline. We were playing a great motion offense with lots of passing and attacking the paint a TON. We even beat the dreaded zone more than it stopped us! Great win by the good guys, they need to keep it up.
    Im proud to say that we have a coach that identified a problem and fixed it. He wasnt ashamed of admitting he was overcompensating for Grangers loss. If he stays the course we could be right around where we thought we would be this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Yes, it's kinda weird that it only took one practice to change the whole offense lol. Even more weird that it worked the way it did.

If the guys are gonna play like they did last night from here on out, we should be seeing a really nice turnaround and back on pace to be a top team in the East.

vCash
    I hope it does turn them around pacers vs knicks my favorite rivalry...