Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Danny Granger will be out most of the season.

INJURY UPDATE: Danny Granger received an injection Tuesday to treat left patellar tendinosis. Team medical personnel are looking at a recovery time of approximately three months.
    posted on Pacers official Facebook page. Soon to be up on pacers.com

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I'm looking right at Paul George now. If he wants his $$$ next summer, it's time to step up.

#iubb

vCash
    Apparently we have reached out to Mikael Pietrus. Who are the other SF's available?

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Apparently we have reached out to Mikael Pietrus. Who are the other SF's available?
    Not looking right now... Josh Howard is the only notable name I can think of...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    Not looking right now... Josh Howard is the only notable name I can think of...
    At one point he was rumored to have us at or near the top of his list...can't believe he isn't anywhere.

vCash
    Awful news. But the only good thing is knowing that the Central division is still wide open. We have enough talent to get by, and then hopefully make a run when he gets back.

But this definitely puts a damper on our hopes of reaching the conference finals this year. To even think of the conference finals, we'd have to be a 2 or 3 seed to stay away from Miami. Guys need to step up and not back down from this.

vCash
    Looking at the SG/SF FA still out there (not sure how complete or up to date the list I found was so if someone on the list is signed I wouldn't be surprised) the highlights are Howard, Peitrus, CDR, Redd, Q Rich, Kapono, Donnie Walsh's favorite bust Shawne Williams, everyone's favorite bust Adam Morrison, and maybe Andre Emmett are really the names I recognize....well other than the person we should avoid like the plague in Delonte West.

I thik down to Q rich it is about in order of who I would want....With Donnie back I wonder how much he would push to give Shawne Williams another shot here?
    Last edited by matthollabak; 11-07-2012 at 04:27 PM.

vCash
    pietrus would be fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by buck4493 View Post
    pietrus would be fine
    Where did you come from?

Pietrus would be ok, but i would prefer Josh Howard.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Peitrus has really really struggled lately. He's not a good defender anymore, and he shot under 40 percent from the field last year. Of course, he's probably better than what Sam Young is giving us right now.

vCash
    Josh Howard just signed with the T Wolves so it looks like Pietrus or bust now.

vCash
    i dont think pietrus is much of an upgrade from young. i dont see them pulling the trigger. Any D-League prospects available? Maybe send someone down and bring another up?