Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: After a bye week to rest and adjust, the Giants will....

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Come back strong with a win and continue their streak of post bye week wins

13 65.00%
  • Continue the "slump" against a great Packers team

5 25.00%
  • Tie......hey the Rams and Niners did it.

2 10.00%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jailedgiantsfan View Post
    I'm pretty curious what the spread Will be like for this game. even at home don't see us being favored.
    Early look is us being 3 pt underdogs.

vCash
    Are we really keeping Diehl in there?

vCash
    Our secondary has been playing pretty well.. We will need Matthews to play sunday or generate a pass rush, because it will be a long day if we dont.. Starks should play well though, hes been running hard since we've given him more reps.. Rodgers with a little time should pick that secondary apart, but if no time, then we will see a repeat of the Lions game for him.. Just out of rhythm.. If we can get off the field we should beat you.. I think both teams have the same concerns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Our secondary has been playing pretty well.. We will need Matthews to play sunday or generate a pass rush, because it will be a long day if we dont.. Starks should play well though, hes been running hard since we've given him more reps.. Rodgers with a little time should pick that secondary apart, but if no time, then we will see a repeat of the Lions game for him.. Just out of rhythm.. If we can get off the field we should beat you.. I think both teams have the same concerns.
    the guy who you have as your sig could have a big day and mess up Eli's groove that day and is my sleeper for your team....for my team, it would make sense to say Eli, but everyone is expecting him to have a big day...I will say Hakeem Nicks is the sleeper here. Ever since that week 2 domination, Nicks hasn't been "sparing" the way he usually has, until he had an "underrated" performance against the Bengals....had 9 recs for 75 yds, and compared to his performance the previous few weeks before that game, it was a nice day for Nicks, who's performance is overshadowed by the Giant blowout whipping Cincy gave New York...I say same score like last year....38-35, expect the Packs win in overtime....but then we would meet in the playoffs hopefully, and we take the playoff win
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Phillips back? If so Id like to see some 3 Saftey sets, id like to see the D-Line come alive. Last big game they did, Cowboys they were there on and off and the 49ers game we came alive. I expect the same. Diehl has to go to the bench please, I mean he sucks lol. I think its time for some more Brown and less bradshaw, I exepect a tough game hopefully we come out on top. I really want to see our offense back to normal, Packers havent looked great but they are still a top team. I predict a close one, 37-34 Giants, big game from eli and gets us rolling through the tough stretch.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Giants aren't a bad club... they are able to beat any team. And I mean beat as in put them to shame. So don't lose hope.

Good news is packers defense is just as bad as the Skins. They're run D is better than they're pass D. Yuck! They give up a lot of yds n We as fans and the Giants have been down this road before...

N its good for business. Two game lead on cowboys. Boys got a a few cake games lined up n Leta see of giants lose two more to to tie it up with them boys" it'll be more interesting...
    As bad as skins.

They give a lot of yards, yes. Theyve also faced the 4th most pass attempts this year, yet rank 20th in total yards allowed. Lets just compare the two

Yards per attempt rank: GB 11th Wash 23rd
    Td%: GB 10Th Wash: 23rd
    Int%: GB 8th Wash 10th
    Yards per play: GB 11th Wash 27th
    Rate: GB 5th Wash 17th
    Total tds: GB 14th Wash 29th
    Total int: both have 12, although gb gets int a slightly better rate
    Sk%: GB 4TH Wash 28th
    Efficiency: GB 7TH Wash 23rd

This is even close. Their rush defenses are pretty equal, the packers pass d is far superior.

vCash
    http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_29222/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=lVK632OE

The giants held a players only meeting. Hopefully what was said in that locker room inspires them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Are we really keeping Diehl in there?
    Shouldn't but most likely.

vCash
    http://tinyurl.com/6wrnlzh

Road Warriors my ***....Giants are 26th in red zone TD scoring, but oddly enough 50% success at home and 39% on the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Early look is us being 3 pt underdogs.
    woah, scratch that. We're 2.5 pt favorites. WTF is that about? Did Vegas not watch the Bengals game?

vCash
    juat win baby and can eli throw for touchdown please
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    I think Eli needs to start off the game with a PA touchdown bomb (or just a PA 30+ yard catch)... completely put momentum on our side and cancel all worries about his arm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I think Eli needs to start off the game with a PA touchdown bomb (or just a PA 30+ yard catch)... completely put momentum on our side and cancel all worries about his arm.
    Like to Beckum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    woah, scratch that. We're 2.5 pt favorites. WTF is that about? Did Vegas not watch the Bengals game?
    attributed to the fact you had a bye week to prepare for them; 2 weeks of preparation to their 1 week.
    idk, it's a possibility *shrug*

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    attributed to the fact you had a bye week to prepare for them; 2 weeks of preparation to their 1 week.
    idk, it's a possibility *shrug*
    Yeah, historically we're great off the bye. I just prefer my team to be an underdog.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast