Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: After a bye week to rest and adjust, the Giants will....

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Come back strong with a win and continue their streak of post bye week wins

13 65.00%
  • Continue the "slump" against a great Packers team

5 25.00%
  • Tie......hey the Rams and Niners did it.

2 10.00%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    They got some much needed inspiration:

Coughlin Post Game Speech

BTW I gotta give credit to Gilbride here. Last few weeks he got very vanilla, but yesterday I saw things I haven't seen from the Giants in......I dunno ever? Pistol formation? Fake end-around to a RB screen? Eli going head first on a run (ok that's not Gilbride).

Then the defense looked like a completely different defense. Not soft, lots of physical play off the line by CBs (got Web burned early, but worked the rest of the way). Lots of change ups in blitzes.

They basically came out with plays and schemes that makes all game tape on the Giants prior to last night less valuable. That's a big thing going into the games we have left. Love the possibilities here.
    Agreed. That was one of the best gameplans we've had on both ends in a while

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    Eli u crazy bastard slide !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Gilbride and Fewell must of got together and smoked some good **** on the bye week. They are finally making some good play calls. LB blitz? LOVE IT

X 100 that's some good funny **** fellas

btw I express my love for NYKNYGNYY....funniest Giants fan on gamedays.....your female-like passion & reaction is intensely funny bro, I f'in love ya bro no homo haha
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 11-27-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nytunnelvision View Post
    Did NBC just play that music or was that from the stadium?
    IT's definitely NBC...they first played it in the Giants-Eagles game back in wwek 4, and I know fo sho, that Lincoln Financial Field won't be nice enough to play the salsa music when Curz score a TD aginst their Eagles...I'm glad NBC put that in it

What team was that tonight? I thought we left THOSE Giants in San Francisco.....must have been another mirage.

So the late bye may have recharged them in time to make a final run to the end. Gonna be a real tough battle the rest of the way. No easy games. This win might be the difference maker. Probably only need 2 more for the division, but prefer at least 3.
    They found their way back to the Meadowlands after getting rid of the poser Giants back of Cincy....know they got to make sure they don't come late to the Nation's capital next Monday

They got some much needed inspiration:

Coughlin Post Game Speech

BTW I gotta give credit to Gilbride here. Last few weeks he got very vanilla, but yesterday I saw things I haven't seen from the Giants in......I dunno ever? Pistol formation? Fake end-around to a RB screen? Eli going head first on a run (ok that's not Gilbride).

Then the defense looked like a completely different defense. Not soft, lots of physical play off the line by CBs (got Web burned early, but worked the rest of the way). Lots of change ups in blitzes.

They basically came out with plays and schemes that makes all game tape on the Giants prior to last night less valuable. That's a big thing going into the games we have left. Love the possibilities here.
    that was a great speech...Coughlin was pumped up from the win haha

Yeaaa boii...don't break my heart giants been a long month
    :,( its a beautiful thing
    this is why I you bro haha
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I don't think that anyone mentioned this but I wanna give him some credit:

Aside from that freak dropped INT that got picked up for a reception, Blackburn had a HELL of a game Sunday.

vCash

vCash

smart guy

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718