Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: After a bye week to rest and adjust, the Giants will....

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Come back strong with a win and continue their streak of post bye week wins

13 65.00%
  • Continue the "slump" against a great Packers team

5 25.00%
  • Tie......hey the Rams and Niners did it.

2 10.00%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    What slump against the Packers? Last time we played them we kicked their ***. I think we should come out throwing the football.... get Nicks and Cruz off first. Nicks should look better after a week off. But we need to utilize these two....they are to good not to.

Once we get the air game going....adding Bennett...Barden and Hixon to the mix....we can start mixing it up with Bradshaw and Brown....maybe Wilson at times.

We have to get back to great ST play....we been terrible the last three weeks.

Hopefully Jaquan Williams and KP are back and ready to roll. Hopefully our coaching staff see something in practice that will make them make a switch at right tackle.....and start Locklear over Deihl.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 11-18-2012 at 07:53 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    might be getting tickets for this game it would be my first regular season game since the infamous game against the cardinals where gramatica pulled his hamstring after celebrating a field goal.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    never mind. everyone sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    What slump against the Packers? Last time we played them we kicked their ***. I think we should come out throwing the football.... get Nicks and Cruz off first. Nicks should look better after a week off. But we need to utilize these two....they are to good not to.

Once we get the air game going....adding Bennett...Barden and Hixon to the mix....we can start mixing it up with Bradshaw and Brown....maybe Wilson at times.

We have to get back to great ST play....we been terrible the last three weeks.

Hopefully Jaquan Williams and KP are back and ready to roll. Hopefully our coaching staff see something in practice that will make them make a switch at right tackle.....and start Locklear over Deihl.
    Not a slump against the Packers team, our 2 game slump during this season and now against the Packers

vCash
    Packers look terrible... on defense then they already had. Only reason they got sacks was cause Matthew Stafford sucks. I'm excited for Eli n the Giants

vCash
    This should be fun... I feel like we just cant beat you guys honestly

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This should be fun... I feel like we just cant beat you guys honestly
    Well according to your players, we can't beat you either. Only you guys can beat yourselves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I'll be at the game. Brawls will begin in section 133 if we play like ****.
    why in that section, specifically?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Well according to your players, we can't beat you either. Only you guys can beat yourselves
    Our only real loss should have been to the 49ers.... The colts we took off the gas after being up 21-3 at half because our coach is a moron and well seattle

Our record is our record at the end of the day and I can live with being 7-3 while missing some of our best players and some of the best players in the league in Woodson/Shields/Jennings/Nelson/Mathews and on down the list

At the end of the day I wonder which team actually needs this win more? Care to give your thoughts or will we just bicker back and fourth because of your hate for me and my logic of the QB position

vCash
    38-28 Giants... I wish we would have played you guys before the bye but I expect ELI to get hot now over the next 3-4 games. I thought he would have gotten hot 2 weeks ago but that did not happen.

vCash
    In our last 5 games after the bye we tend to win big games:

2011: W vs. Dolphins 20-17
    2010: W vs. Seattle 41-7
    2009: W vs. Falcons 34-31
    2008: W vs. Seattle 44-6
    2007: L vs. Dallas 31-20

vCash
    I think it will be just like last year in the regular season. We play one of our better games of the season but still lose in a game that comes down to the wire. 31-28 Packers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    gross

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    At the end of the day I wonder which team actually needs this win more?
    Hard to say. We're both trying to win our divisions against rivals who beat themselves on a regular basis (Bears and Cowboys). This game could mean nothing or everything depending on what those 2 teams do the rest of the way.

You guys have 4 divisional games left which is nuts considering you JUST had one yesterday. Packers can beat any of those teams, but division games are a crapshoot so might be bigger for the Packers here.

Giants have a brutal schedule the rest of the way though; Skins, Saints, Falcons (in ATL), Ravens and Eagles. After getting blown out by Cincy while Cowboys beat the Eagles and Browns, every game is must win for us now. Philly is the only game left I feel confident about.

Dallas could easily take this division from us....unless they continue their unpredictable play and **** the bed.

vCash
    I'm pretty curious what the spread Will be like for this game. even at home don't see us being favored.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast