Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: After a bye week to rest and adjust, the Giants will....

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Come back strong with a win and continue their streak of post bye week wins

    13 65.00%
  • Continue the "slump" against a great Packers team

    5 25.00%
  • Tie......hey the Rams and Niners did it.

    2 10.00%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 261
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,959
    vCash
    1490

    Week 12: Giants 38, Packers 10




    NEW YORK GIANTS .....v..... GREEN BAY PACKERS


    .....................







    Sunday, November 25th
    8:20 PM EST



    NY Radio: WFAN 660 AM
    DirecTV: Sirius: 93










    INJURY REPORTS:

    Giants
    Out
    LB Jacquian Williams (Knee - DNP)
    WR Domenik Hixon (Ankle - DNP)

    Questionable
    S Kenny Phillips (Knee - LP)
    LB Keith Rivers (Calf/Knee - LP)

    Probable
    C David Baas (Ankle/Elbow - FP)
    RB Ahmad Bradshaw (Foot - LP)
    DT Linval Joseph (Knee - LP)
    S Tyler Sash (Ankle - FP)
    G Chris Snee (Ankle - FP)


    Packers

    Driver, Donald WR Thumb Probable
    Jennings, Greg WR Groin / Abdomen Questionable
    Kuhn, John FB Hamstring Probable
    Manning, Terrell LB Shoulder Out
    Matthews, Clay LB Hamstring Out
    Quarless, Andrew TE Knee Questionable
    Raji, B.J. DT Ankle Probable
    Shields, Sam CB Ankle Out
    So'oto, Vic LB Illness Probable
    Walden, Erik LB Ankle Probable
    Woodson, Charles DB Collarbone Out
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 11-24-2012 at 02:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,075
    vCash
    1500
    We gon make the Packers pack up quick to home with a blowout win herre
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    if packers run game exist with the two bums.... Green n Starks. Im gonna puke, to see one of them over 100yds...

    Aaron might n will have more rushing yds than them. But with phillips back no more leaky stuff especially with Brown Rolle n Phillips in the back end...in 3/4WRs sets. Since Packers HAVE NO RUN GAME!!!

    Cobb is gonna get us... Giants cannot cover versatile speedsters.
    SHOW UP D LINE!!!!

    Nicks n Cruz n Bennett should have a big game. Ailing Clay Matthews, i hope he isnt healthy by next week. sorry Clay but would rather see Perry n Hawk try to pass cover than him

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    if packers run game exist with the two bums.... Green n Starks. Im gonna puke, to see one of them over 100yds...

    Aaron might n will have more rushing yds than them. But with phillips back no more leaky stuff especially with Brown Rolle n Phillips in the back end...in 3/4WRs sets. Since Packers HAVE NO RUN GAME!!!

    Cobb is gonna get us... Giants cannot cover versatile speedsters.
    SHOW UP D LINE!!!!

    Nicks n Cruz n Bennett should have a big game. Ailing Clay Matthews, i hope he isnt healthy by next week. sorry Clay but would rather see Perry n Hawk try to pass cover than him
    be careful what you wish for....I'd rather have an injured Clay Matthews playing against us than a healthy young LB who could be a stud against us....just saying, and we do have a record here where we get beat by a team's starter's back-up, which is a shame, but it's the truth
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    if we lose im going to break something

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Utica
    Posts
    989
    vCash
    1500
    I doubt the Giants will beat the packers this time... In fact just looking at the remaining schedule and at the last four weeks I'm confused as to how they will win another game.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    Giants aren't a bad club... they are able to beat any team. And I mean beat as in put them to shame. So don't lose hope.

    Good news is packers defense is just as bad as the Skins. They're run D is better than they're pass D. Yuck! They give up a lot of yds n We as fans and the Giants have been down this road before...

    N its good for business. Two game lead on cowboys. Boys got a a few cake games lined up n Leta see of giants lose two more to to tie it up with them boys" it'll be more interesting...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    Nick party is on IR so they're LB core are bunch of who's who"

    Giants n Eli should do well in the passing game

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,959
    vCash
    1490
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdasaur View Post
    I doubt the Giants will beat the packers this time... In fact just looking at the remaining schedule and at the last four weeks I'm confused as to how they will win another game.
    Its simple really. This is a team that will lose to the Tavaris Jackson Seahawks and then beat the Patriots. We get blown out by the Bengals, but beat the 49ers.

    So I gotta believe they'll magically show up for this one.

    They're pretty good off a bye week too. If the D is recharged I think they'll put up a good fight. Win or not, I just want to see the passion and production that we saw back in SF.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone know what's up with elis throwing arm? Guy looks out of it. Longest streak of no td and his qbr going down. Is he injured?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    I'll be at the game. Brawls will begin in section 133 if we play like ****.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,959
    vCash
    1490
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Anyone know what's up with elis throwing arm? Guy looks out of it. Longest streak of no td and his qbr going down. Is he injured?
    No Injury. Just out of sync on offense. Bye week should help.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I'll be at the game. Brawls will begin in section 133 if we play like ****.
    Be sure to brawl with Gilbride.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    No Injury. Just out of sync on offense. Bye week should help
    hopefully bye week helps. I think it will. The offense depends so much on the throwing game. I also think hurricane sandy had a hand in this last lost. If we lose next one it will be concerning, not by much but still.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I'll be at the game. Brawls will begin in section 133 if we play like ****.
    You'll be the one guy that really cares in that section. The lower sections are filled with guys who watch for entertainment and have the dough to buy expensive seats, rather than real fans.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You'll be the one guy that really cares in that section. The lower sections are filled with guys who watch for entertainment and have the dough to buy expensive seats, rather than real fans.
    Yeah I really lucked out. I bought em from a friend who has season tickets but couldnt go and owed me a favor. Got two tickets and a parking pass for $130 each.

    But yeah if I'm the only one standing on third down there will be problems

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •