Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    I have cartilage damage in both knees, and i'm only 6'0 tall.

Day to day pain is a *****, and trying to workout is even worse. Running straight is usually fine, but there's a lot of pain for me when trying to move side-to-side and landing after jumping/cutting.

Hope he can rehab and get back to 100%. I think Philly can be really dangerous with AB in the lineup.

vCash
    I really hope he can get back to 100% again.

vCash
    ANNNNNNND we have the next brandon roy. feel for sixers fans and for bynum. Hope he doesn't get kept out much longer but i truly am sensing a roy-esque exit to the league

vCash
    Shoutout to kupchak for being a boss

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    You guys are missing the big picture. Regardless of what happens to Bynum they were ready to literally give Iggy away to clear cap. If there's a remote chance of getting Bynum on the court its still a win. Worse case scenario he's trade bait for a contender, still a win.....
    At least someone understands what is going on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    What?? You are reaching at best. That's not a viable byproduct of trading Iggy. They could've simply just PUT the ball in Jrue's hands, they didn't have to trade Iggy to do that. Doug Collins is a player's coach- if he said to do it , they would have all fallen in line.

Bottom line, Sixers lost the trade in egregious fashion. I feel for Sixers fans, really I do, but at this juncture I have no clue how a justification for trading away Iggy, Harkless and Vucevic for essentially nothing can be made.
    Vuc is overrated and Redundant as we have Hawes Iggy HAD to go no matter how you spin it and Harkless was a legitimate loss.
    I still do this trade 100% even if i knew what i know now then it is a calculated risk and in all honesty a medium risk high reward situation.
    If you would stop being short sited you would know this is a win in the future and there is no vaild reason to feel sorry for the sixers.
    Iggy wasnt going to return anything of any better value and he wasnt going to take us anywhere. Ill take half a season of Bynum and a possible sign and trade/cap space Over Iggy and a few unproven middling draft picks any day of the week. This is the type of risk Required to do well in the nba teams that play it too safe never win anything and im glad the front office had to balls to do this.

vCash
    EVEN if he's coming back healthy some day...how long will it last? He's probably done since years, constantly fighting on with his health. Don't see this ever to change for more than a dozen games. Why should it? He and Oden are the NBA's true synonym for being definitly injury prone. He's going to be invalid in some years, sad but true for this young man. A bear with a glas body and the wrong mindset still too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    As a Lakers fan, you know that Bynum injured both his knees against memphis in 08 and 09, so why are you asking?
    Because, as an INFORMED basketball fan, I know that Andrew Bynum has been having knee troubles - and surgeries - since he was 12 years old, so I realize that Memphis was not responsible for Bynum's history of weak knees.

vCash
    With Bynum he Sixers are a 4-5 seed. The attitude that this is no big deal is laughable. Philly had Chance to do some serious damage.

Bynum is a force. This is horrible news.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567