Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think it would be better to have a smaller center like Dwight Howard Al Horford, DeMarcus Cousins or Al Jefferson. Those smaller guys seem to get in a lot less health trouble than those seven-footers and above.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseBeNice View Post
    Oh well. Perhaps it's karma for his cheap shots on the court?
    Exactly! I just feel bad for sixer fans, not Bynum.

vCash
    That sucks, wanted to see what he can do away from kobe...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    I see why Orlando was hell bent on NOT taking him.
    Lol " Orlando is stupid can't believe the sixers stole Bynum from them"
    " Orlando lost that trade"
    " Bynum is on Dwight level "
    - classic silly psd fans

Looks like Orlando did ok in the deal, thx for taking jrich and those picks
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    People keep saying "O 6ers would have lost iggy at years end anyway" or iggy woulda just ate 16 million and got us nowhere anyway" ... that's dumb too look at it like that .. had they not taken a risk on bynum they would still have iggy right now as a trade chip to other teams .. so in the end if bynum walks... they will have traded iggy and picks away along with young prospects and taken jrich contract on for NOTHING IN RETURN...

think of what they could a gotten for iggy this year had they held him ... twolves may have tried to get him maybe warriors or bulls or jazz or grizz ... the options are endless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lol " Orlando is stupid can't believe the sixers stole Bynum from them"
    " Orlando lost that trade"
    " Bynum is on Dwight level "
    - classic silly psd fans

Looks like Orlando did ok in the deal, thx for taking jrich and those picks
    lol I remember those days so clearly

vCash
    And I would still make the deal

Not even Joking either. We got rid of Iggy and can now see what we have before either resigning bynum or looking elsewhere. Not one sixer fan can or should be mad at the front office.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    People keep saying "O 6ers would have lost iggy at years end anyway" or iggy woulda just ate 16 million and got us nowhere anyway" ... that's dumb too look at it like that .. had they not taken a risk on bynum they would still have iggy right now as a trade chip to other teams .. so in the end if bynum walks... they will have traded iggy and picks away along with young prospects and taken jrich contract on for NOTHING IN RETURN...

think of what they could a gotten for iggy this year had they held him ... twolves may have tried to get him maybe warriors or bulls or jazz or grizz ... the options are endless
    You dont seem to understand The sixers had been trying to move iggy for years his value is far less than people think it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    And I would still make the deal

Not even Joking either. We got rid of Iggy and can now see what we have before either resigning bynum or looking elsewhere. Not one sixer fan can or should be mad at the front office.
    Exactly its not like even if bynum never plays again or stakes out and beats it somewhere else that we didnt gain anything just having the ball in holidays hands more has proven to be a good thing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The whole point of the trade was to sign Bynum. Letting walk means you traded Iggy for nothing...
    Cap space and Allowing Jrue the space to develop isnt nothing no matter how much your spin it its not like we would have gotten any really good offers for iggy anyways this trade wasnt so much a risk as it was a release we have been stuck in the middle for years and now we will have at best a 7th seed team at wrost 10th with a good amount of cap space and flexibility so a middling draft pick and a signing is somewhere to start rebuilding its not like we where contenders or anything and now the ball is in Holiday and Turners hands often enough to see what we have in them.

the flip side to this is if Bynum worked out we would instantly become a top 5 team in the east with youth and Upside and would be contending in 3 to 4 years

one way or another this trade puts us in a better spot 5 years from now then we where last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    First of all I feel bad for Drew, big fan of his. Second, I might come off as a **** but we're so lucky we traded him. Heck even if Dwight walks the trade was a win for us.

As for Philly. Not a big loss. Considering that Iggy would've eaten 16 mill next season, and he really wasn't going to lead them anywhere, the Sixers could probably do one of the following:

1) Just don't re-sign Drew
    2) Trade him to the highest bidder
    3) The most risky option. Keep him, but for a discounted price

I'd be disappointed if I were a Philly fan, but honestly, if they reverse the trade, Iggy wasn't going to get them nowhere and the money he eats up doesn't help them cap wise.
    This no matter what this trade is a win for the sixers long term

vCash
    so glad we arent dealing with injured bynum anymore HE WAS great in the 09 and 2010 playoffs, he played great WHILE INJURED in 2010 BUT we lost in 08 against boston cause he was injured didnt even play most of the season, missed ALL the playoffs BUT WE STILL made the FINALS should have been the second three peat....ALSO ARIZA WAS OUT TOO JUST SAYING........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koberulesall View Post
    so glad we arent dealing with injured bynum anymore HE WAS great in the 09 and 2010 playoffs, he played great WHILE INJURED in 2010 BUT we lost in 08 against boston cause he was injured didnt even play most of the season, missed ALL the playoffs BUT WE STILL made the FINALS should have been the second three peat....ALSO ARIZA WAS OUT TOO JUST SAYING........
    Why you making excuses? We beat Boston the second time around, and Boston didn't have Kendrick Perkins if I remember correctly. The better team won each time, regardless.

vCash
    Im just glad the magic didnt take andrew bynum in the deal. I was hoping and praying they wouldnt and they didnt. So far they look like they made the right decision. I wouldnt give him a max contract.

vCash

Andrew Bynum Cartilage damage in Left Knee. Both knees now have problems

This is what a lot of people fail to realize. Andrew Bynum has been having problems in both knees since he was 12 years old.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast